Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2021 sale

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

There were several Magnuses here at lunch. I could go back tomorrow and see - doubt they'll have moved.

Since we are asking. If anyone comes across Galvatrons and can get an extra, I will be happy to pay postage on top for one. Seems like they are not here in VIC yet and the Big Ws i go to are hopeless in trying to help with what is available in store, so any help would be appreciated.

I was at Lilydale Big W this morning and they had a few Rodimus primes in stock, Grabbed one and there was about 6 or 7 others. Also got myself a SS86 Grimlock and there was about 4 others in stock. Only figures they didn’t have were Galvatron, Ultra Magnus or BW Megatron. Wishing everyone luck finding what they are after!

It's good to see that a fair few stores still had some Rodimus figures left for the sale, for those who held out for the cheaper prices.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's good to see that a fair few stores still had some Rodimus figures left for the sale, for those who held out for the cheaper prices.
    Penrith had probably 20 or 30 of them. I can tolerate paying the sale price so I did

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    There were several Magnuses here at lunch. I could go back tomorrow and see - doubt they'll have moved.
    Still 3 Magnuses here. Display has been moved to the front entrance, and thoroughly picked over, but it seems we have no Magnus fans in Mildura.

No Galvatrons or any other W3 toys.
    I was wrong about this - the W3 core stuff is in the display.

Interesting. One week on, and there are no leaders here in Mildura at all. There were, as noted above, 3 Magnuses, and at least as many Megatrons, plus 8 or 10 Grimlocks. There just aren't that many people into Transformers here - did the scalpers swing past, or has Big W pulled them from the shelves for some reason?

Interesting. One week on, and there are no leaders here in Mildura at all. There were, as noted above, 3 Magnuses, and at least as many Megatrons, plus 8 or 10 Grimlocks. There just aren't that many people into Transformers here - did the scalpers swing past, or has Big W pulled them from the shelves for some reason?
    Online orders getting fulfilled via Mildura? I know scalpers go to lengths but Mildura is a tad far for hunting . Anyway, good for you JJJ - Galvatron restock coming to you...

That'd be nice, but I somehow doubt it...