Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kingdom Red Alert is a Walgreens Exclusive

And The Falcon's Hangar is now sold out. I check in with them regularly, so this Red Alert listing lasted only a couple of/few days I think - I suspect TFH suddenly got a lot of Aussie customers.

Robotkingdom in Hong Kong is another option USD$29.90 + $20 shipping:
    https://www.robotkingdom.com/f16255l00.html
    Last edited by Skyfire; 2nd July 2021 at 11:08 PM.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It arrived today. This is most excellent. Will definitely keep an eye on TFH. Shame I missed the day or so when they had the new saucer Bumblebee up for order...

No silly sticker thing in the box. Don't care, it would simply have gone straight in the bin, but I am curious if this is a packing error or if it is deliberate because this was an exclusive and not a standard retail release.

Destiny stickers are only in regular release toys., at least so.far.

I got mine today. Thanks for the tipoff on TFH.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    It arrived today. This is most excellent. Will definitely keep an eye on TFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I got mine today. Thanks for the tipoff on TFH.
    I too bought mine from TFH and it is currently sitting in Perth customs (with his pal Tracks). When I get them I'm going to write some feedback in the feedback section that member ComradeRenko started.

Angry

Really get frustranoyed with these exclusives for companies that do not have retail branches in Australia.
    Hasbro should offer sales of these toys via other retailers for Australians.
    Assuming the scalpers don't buy them up and resell them.
    Should restrict the sales to Australians only.

Had to either get friends in America to buy them for me or if I was lucky to find a non-scalper price, eBay America.

Runabout, Thrust, Bugbee, all had to be acquired via that method.

So far, had no luck securing a Red Alert.
    Which is a shame, because I really want him as a friend for my Kingdom Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I too bought mine from TFH and it is currently sitting in Perth customs (with his pal Tracks). When I get them I'm going to write some feedback in the feedback section that member ComradeRenko started.
    Mine's been sitting in customs awaiting clearance since the 11th. Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneiken View Post
    Mine's been sitting in customs awaiting clearance since the 11th. Still waiting.
    Exactly same as mine. Maybe they're sitting next to each other while Customs is thinking "Hmm, all these Red Alerts from the same Singapore shop at the same time... wonder if there's cocaine."

Well, at least they've got fire response chiefs on standby should something immolate.......

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    Well, at least they've got fire response chiefs on standby should something immolate.......
    Actually, G1 Red Alert despite his disguise is the Autobot's Security Director, not Fire Chief.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.