Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Jurassic Park crossover toy

Mine is gone... $#*&ing Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Ordered when, cancelled when?

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Take care when checking - I ordered on 30 June, which wouldn't naturally come up on order tracking as it defaults to the past 3 months.

Change the timeframe to this year and it might still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Take care when checking - I ordered on 30 June, which wouldn't naturally come up on order tracking as it defaults to the past 3 months.

Change the timeframe to this year and it might still be there.
    People are getting actual emails saying that their order was cancelled due to lack of stock.

Just had mine cancelled as well. Ordered June 7th.

Hello,
    We regret to inform you that we have been unable to source the following item:" Transformers - Generations - Collaborative: Jurassic Park Mash-Up - 7" Tyrannocon Rex Dinosaur & 5.5" Autobot JP93 Ford Explorer - Collectible Action and Toy Figures - Toys for Kids - F0632 - Ages 8+" http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08YJYY5BF
    Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it. We apologise for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion. Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this item for you. You may visit the product detail page(s) above to see if these item(s) are available from other sellers.

Incase I missed it are/were there other online retailers selling this? The Amazon US orders obviously got fulfilled as there are scalpers people selling them on eBay...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Incase I missed it are/were there other online retailers selling this? The Amazon US orders obviously got fulfilled as there are scalpers people selling them on eBay...
    I don't think anyone else had it on offer here other than Amazon Australia... and they appeared to have had their supply cut significantly as a lot of people had their orders cancelled some time ago.
    It's a bit weird, as the other collaborative toys have had decent numbers... but maybe it will show up at other places when it gets released.

So peeps… Any updates on Amazon orders?

Supposed to be here by Monday for the uncancelled… Anyone been charged yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    So peeps… Any updates on Amazon orders?

Supposed to be here by Monday for the uncancelled… Anyone been charged yet?
    Not yet
    I forgot it was even due in November

We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on 30/06/2021 (Order# 503-8062527-7711841).

"Transformers - Generations - Collaborative: Jurassic Park Mash-Up - 7" Tyrannocon Rex Dinosaur & 5.5" Autobot JP93 Ford Explorer - Collectible Action and Toy Figures - Toys for Kids - F0632 - Ages 8+"
    http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08YJYY5BF

We're awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you as soon as we receive this information.

If you'd prefer to cancel the item, please visit Your Account on the link below:

Well looks like they are struggling to get stock