Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Transformers Jurassic Park crossover toy

Lol EB getting the crappy end of the Hasbro deal again

I just got my Amazon AU shipping notice.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneiken View Post
    I just got my Amazon AU shipping notice.
    Me too! I ordered on 30 June at the cheaper $90 price, and was worried it was going to get cancelled.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

After your post I talked to amazon support about why my order was cancelled since I ordered almost a month earlier than you. They confirmed that there are orders that were done later than mine that went through and were sorry that mine was cancelled. However there was some leftover stock so they reopened my order at the original price and it should ship as soon as my payment goes through!

If anyone else had their order cancelled it is definitely worth talking to support!

On the BigW website, this item at first glance made me think it was the Transformers Jurassic Park set, but it is a 2-pack of non-converting toys... by Mattel.
    Even though the vehicle and T-rex are supposed to look like they do on screen, the way they are set up in the packaging, and to an extent the similar colours, makes it look like Mattel has copied what Hasbro released (the Hasbro set would have been started a lot earlier, to design a converting JP vehicle and be released half a year earlier than Mattel).

It is interesting to see BigW listing something as a "pre-order", which feels like a new thing for them to do (and the difficultly of keeping track of among the various stores), but I could be wrong if this isn't new.
    If it is a new strategy for BigW, we could start to see the limited edition Transformers items be listed like that too?
    They were supposed to have several of the Movie Masterpiece toys at BigW, and a pre-order/pickup process would make more sense than having those expensive items out on the shelf to get damaged.

The hasbro one has more articulation haha

Cmon mattel