Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shattered Glass Jetfire

Quote Originally Posted by lmaotimmy View Post
    Shattered Glass Jetfire now in stock $169.99
    https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08YJ9Z...=2IHF72W5IX2O7
    That price isn't as cheap as I was hoping because it is only $8 cheaper than EBGames.... but still isn't too bad, considering the regular Jetfire retailed for $150, and this is a limited edition special figure.
    Since it is only $8 difference, I'll leave my order at EBGames this time, as I have cancelled a couple items there recently and don't want to risk a problem if they are like HLJ and don't like people cancelling too many items. I'll probably just have to wait another couple weeks until they get their stock into stores.

I kinda feel like SG Jetfire should of been a later release in the line. I love the colors, but the size of the figure plus the price makes me hesitant. If I'm lucky i'll pick up with a discount, but I'm not relying on that. I may yet just add to my Decepticons and rename to something else like Shadowfire, so not a lost cause overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I kinda feel like SG Jetfire should of been a later release in the line. I love the colors, but the size of the figure plus the price makes me hesitant. If I'm lucky i'll pick up with a discount, but I'm not relying on that. I may yet just add to my Decepticons and rename to something else like Shadowfire, so not a lost cause overall.
    My personal canon is that he’s Jetstorm, and he’s Jetfire’s Brother.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    Good one = Jetfire
    Bad one = Skyfire

Jetfire has now started to arrive at EBGames... some stores may take longer than others.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Jetfire has now started to arrive at EBGames... some stores may take longer than others.
    Got the call yesterday arvo - picked him up last night

I imagine I’ll be picking him up within the next week or so
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Was told next week this morning…. Walked past at 8pm and manager grabbed me coz he had just unboxed it

There was an extra bit of blast effect INSIDE his chest.... anyone else get this? Or just me?

I picked mine up from EBGames today and it looked like someone tried to open it, but the people at the store swore repeatedly that they didn't open it, claiming that it must have been done before it got to the store.
    The top sticky tape along the longest edge was torn, and there were two creases on the top flap where the other two pieces of sticky tape are located near the front of the box, as if someone had tried to open the top lid without cutting all three bits of tape. The toy tray couldn't come out, but I'll have to see if anything loose inside the box is missing... if I can find out if there was more than just the instructions floating around loose in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    There was an extra bit of blast effect INSIDE his chest.... anyone else get this? Or just me?
    Is it a double of one that the box is supposed to have included, or is it one that it shouldn't have at all?