Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar items of interest

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I have secured a Minerva from TFH. They really do have very limited supplies this time, and are being very careful not to over-commit (in case they cannot get stock). Not sure quite what's behind that, but it's not something I can quibble about.

I did receive a reply to my query (as did 3 other very Australian sounding people ) this afternoon, wherein they re-opened the order for us. I missed this e-mail by 2 hours, and someone else grabbed it. But TFH then very graciously manually placed the order for me

I don't know if putting it on your wishlist and then enquiring about it directly will help anyone else, but I guess it can't hurt to try. And I've got to say I am most impressed by their customer service tonight.

Sorry if this is pedantic, but Mods, these TFH posts should go over to the TFH items of interest or feedback sections, since we keep this section for Aus stores.

Anyway, nice one JJJ! I'll say thank you on behalf of members when I'm in Singapore in early October. I'm staying a few blocks away (as well as a block from Robo Robo) so I'll head over, talk to them about Ozformers and try to get some connections made. And maybe grab a Minerva from the shelf .

See, here's the thing.

I posted in the Australian online sightings thread because my purpose was to let everyone on Ozformers know how and where to get hold of a toy that is going to be quite difficult to come by in Australia (not simply to diarise the date it became available there or let people know that I got one). Had the pre-order actually been open as normal when I spotted it, my post would have been something along the lines of "Minerva over there - go go go!" (and I would have posted the same over in the Australian sightings thread on TFW2005). Somewhere prominent and with high traffic. Posting in this thread (which I've not found before) doesn't seem likely to accomplish this, even if it is the officially correct place to post.

I checked with TFH this afternoon when I got home from work. They have zero stock left at the moment, but I'm on a wait list of sorts now in case someone cancels or they can get more. Sounds like I may as well go to ebay.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

A Hero is Born box set is up for preorder. Might be worth ordering since we don't know what's happening with the Australian release.

http://tfh.com.sg/product-details.php?p=31880
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thank you very much - and I must take to heart what was said above about the time of day they add things ito their page - this wasn't present when I checked today around 5.30-ish

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    A Hero is Born box set is up for preorder. Might be worth ordering since we don't know what's happening with the Australian release.
    I don't know the price, but it is coming here (as of a couple weeks ago), at EB and JB I think.
    Retailers just isn't allowed to list it until Pulse Con (SEPT 30th)... and that should have applied to all outlets around the world that will be releasing it.

Velocitron Crasher and Shadowstrip (SGD$70 for the two, plus $17 shipping) in stock today.

At 2:15pm SG time, 1x Legacy Minerva, which I left, Transmetal Megs, Predacon Inferno and Armada Starscream in stock. No Velocitron Cosmos. If you want Minerva, I suggest emailing them.

I got an arrival notice for the A Hero is Born pack this morning after the Pulse stream