Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

I just got an email and tracking number (I ordered home delivery) and the charge is pending on my CC

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got mine. FYI for anyone that has ordered him. If the EB Games staff have opened the shipping box all the contents will be exposed as there are no seals other than the shipping box. Make sure nothing is missing.

Fortunately for me unlike usual, my local store didn't open the shipping box as they didn't have time. The girl actually apologised for not opening the shipping box. /facepalm.

Hang on, what happened to the fancy slip-case?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Hang on, what happened to the fancy slip-case?
    The cardboard slipcase thing is not a seal around the contents. As you can see in that video it comes off very easy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It appears to tabbed together, and seemed to fit reasonably snugly. Is that not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    It appears to tabbed together, and seemed to fit reasonably snugly. Is that not the case?
    I picked mine up today, to be fair, it does slip off quite easily on mine (it slipped off when I took it out of the shipping box so the inserts went everywhere). Not a huge issue, all the accessories are securely tied to the plastic insert so it is easy to see if anything was missing. The thing is awesome though.

And they are shipping it to stores without it being fully paid, mine was shipped to the store in the morning on Thu based on the shipping details on the box, but I paid at night on Thu (again, not an issue, just inconsistent with what they are telling people).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

The Garden City store said that they didn't have theirs, and when I was there on Thursday (December 1st), they said that the warehouse will process the order the next day, and maybe ship it out to the store in the first few days of this week. (I still haven't had a call yet, so it hasn't arrived at the store yet)
    Maybe some stores have been burnt more in the past and their store managers are less keen to have the risk of expensive items sent to their stores, in case they get cancelled at the last minute, and they are then stuck with expensive "niche" stock that is harder to sell.

I got that call yesterday that my Zing store on the Gold Coast had got it in. So maybe QLD took longer to receive?

Quote Originally Posted by TilAllAreOne View Post
    I got that call yesterday that my Zing store on the Gold Coast had got it in. So maybe QLD took longer to receive?
    EB Games is based in Brisbane and uses Star Track overnight delivery, for the most part, Queensland store should be the first to get everything from EB's warehouse.

After talking with EB Games head office on Thursday after my Victory Saber didn't show up, I was told there was a slight delay in shipping them. 24 hours later I got my Victory Saber.

Also note that you might not get a text from your local store as that seems broken at the moment, or at least it was last week.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I got that phone call this afternoon. Oh, that's one gorgeous toy, and the best is yet to come, because I think Deathsaurus looks even better

I got the call as well this afternoon. Got it after work. Will need to play later have too much on tonight

I used a voucher I had gotten through works discount program thing to pay the balance so I got 8% off too.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|