Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    I prefer keeping money in my own account if possible. Sure, the chances of Zing running away with your money is low, but it's still higher risk than me keeping it in my bank account and paying it at the end. I've seen many companies go bust and the people with gift cards or money on preorders always get the shaft and not getting it back (some are lucky with credit card chargeback). I also don't like a company holding my money when I can hold it myself and do whatever I want with it, and I will budget for the lump payment instead. My own personal preference.
    Only time i've regretted for these reasons is the bloody Lego Starwars Skywalker Sage..... That things so MIA it's not funny!!!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It's a true pre-order (as opposed to the vast majority of things that get called pre-order these days). I won't mind if EB wants that extra $90. I don't think I'd even mind if the full amount was required. We're kinda lucky to be getting it the way we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Only time i've regretted for these reasons is the bloody Lego Starwars Skywalker Sage..... That things so MIA it's not funny!!!
    Steam still is listing it as coming in 2021. From what I understand it's been stuck in development hell for technical reasons. Not sure what is different about this Lego game vs the million previous ones, but that's what I've heard.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Zing/EB taking the money and running away?

Wasnt these the same comments not long ago when Unicron came about when there was talk of EB US was going into receivership?

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Considering the Americans, the English (and most likely again the Japanese) wanting this toy will have to pay the ENTIRE amount a year before release (like with Unicron), we are really really really lucky to not have to pay for 70% of it until next year (if they want to charge the rest of the $100).
    There was no way I would have bought 1 Unicron, let alone 2, if we weren't able to spend 18 months slowly paying it off... something most other people now owning Unicron around the world were unable to do.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Zing/EB taking the money and running away?

Wasnt these the same comments not long ago when Unicron came about when there was talk of EB US was going into receivership?
    Just saying that there is always the risk no matter how strong financially the company may seem. I'm a pessimistic person, and since it is not something I must have or else, I'm okay to not get it than have the company hold onto my money for a while when I get no benefit for doing so (this is only my opinion and preference).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

So it's been a week and we're already at the halfway point, so it's looking likely we'll be getting this figure.
    Be interesting to see if the 3 tiers at hit.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Also, numbers from international retailers are likely not in that total yet.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.