Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Victory Saber

The number of countries that Hasbro is directly offering this is growing, now in Taiwan, which joins US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Germany, Ireland and Spain (as well as Asian online stores that get their stock from Hasbro)... and we still haven't seen it offered yet through the most obvious country - Japan (the country that this character comes from).

They are certainly trying to make sure that this not only passes the minimum, but gets significantly above it (the more units above minimum they make, the more profit they make per unit, as the set up costs, which are the most expensive, are spread across more units).

Tamara posted the page earlier today. Bit it's the ripe old price oof 26000 yen. Seems a little bit rich.
    Order window open until 10/10

Have to pay for it all if approved at the end of October. And wait until 2022 for release.

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g82...86/?mm210928tf

Man it's hard to post in mobile so giving it up for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Tamara posted the page earlier today. Bit it's the ripe old price oof 26000 yen. Seems a little bit rich.
    Order window open until 10/10

Have to pay for it all if approved at the end of October. And wait until 2022 for release.

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g82...86/?mm210928tf

Man it's hard to post in mobile so giving it up for now.

26,000yen is about au$330, which is still cheaper than here.

That should help with the numbers, but their stats probably wont be added to the Pulse page total until at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    26,000yen is about au$330, which is still cheaper than here.

That should help with the numbers, but their stats probably wont be added to the Pulse page total until at the end.
    I was thinking about this and for 180 usd (~20k Yen) I would've bought it, but that extra 6k on top is a bit to steep.

I think if the price was closer to the USD equivalent for countries outside of America it'd be much more palatable. Do Takara have to pay Hasbro the 180 price as well? I often wonder about how they decide their procing policies for different territories.

Just look abroad
    Roborobo has him for $260SGD/21350¥/$264AUD + post

https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...-victory-saber
    Project has reach it 11,000 backers goal!!!!
    As of this message, we're at 11,595 backers!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mmmm, 1400 overnight. Will have to visit the TFW2005 thread for some baseless speculation as to the source (because we have absolutely no way of knowing where they are from).

Whoops, it's actually a bit over 2100 overnight! It was at 9602 when I looked yesterday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Mmmm, 1400 overnight. Will have to visit the TFW2005 thread for some baseless speculation as to the source (because we have absolutely no way of knowing where they are from).

Whoops, it's actually a bit over 2100 overnight! It was at 9602 when I looked yesterday evening.
    The same thing happened with Unicron when they added preorders from outside of Pulse. Only the preorders on Pulse are instantly added to the total, everything else is manually added.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Am i the only one that's really distracted by the incorrect placement of the blade relative to the rest of the sword? The edges of the sword should be at the same angle as the guard. I hope this is a mistake in transforming the toy rather than a design choice.

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    Am i the only one that's really distracted by the incorrect placement of the blade relative to the rest of the sword? The edges of the sword should be at the same angle as the guard. I hope this is a mistake in transforming the toy rather than a design choice.
    The sword can be configured either as G1 toy accurate or JP G1 cartoon accurate. So you can flip the blade around 90 degrees meaning the flat side faces forward.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.