Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Transformers revealed - Draculus & Road Rage

It’s been found in Canada and is NOT a headmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Project Bat has been revealed & I love it.
    I reckon there's more than a few things they could have done better with this guy but I love the concept, welcome the collaboration and the return to collector-grade packaging.

That pricetag though, yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Same. Maybe a Wolf Man from Weirdwolf? That leaves The Mummy & Frankenstein etc This could go anywhere
    Gigawatt and MP10 Ghostbuster Prime are all I have atm, but I'd be all in for these universal monsters. Weirdwolf makes sense, but you're forgetting Creature from the Black Lagoon heh

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    but you're forgetting Creature from the Black Lagoon heh
    Skullsmasher is close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    So other than Road Rage, a Dracula x Transformers Crossover figure (Draculus) has also been announced. Not much details other than it being a Mindwipe Retool. Hopefully more information will come forward as to if it's a titan master or not.
    Mirrored images...

From the Target listing...

We are dealing with the undead…an undead Decepticon! When night falls, the vampire Draculus awakens from stasis and stalks the darkness, preying upon those unfortunate enough to cross his path
    SPECIAL DRACULA -INSPIRED PACKAGING: Packaging is inspired by a video tape copy of the movie Dracula. Not for use as an actual video tape
    INSPIRED BY DRACULA: The Draculus figure converts into bat mode in 23 steps and features deco and details inspired by the 1931 Universal Pictures Dracula movie
    Draculus figure comes with cape, blaster, and Impaler claw accessories and features black and white deco in robot mode inspired by the black and white movie release
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    It’s been found in Canada and is NOT a headmaster
    Yep... out in Canada, probably by accident from an online retailer not waiting for a set release date. But not too early though, as it was originally listed on Amazon Australia for October. (and in America 28th November)

The prices vary a lot though...
    The US price is us$32 (about au$44)
    The price of the ones found in Canada was can$70 (about au$75)
    The price on Amazon Australia (which could be wrong as they had the same price on the Jurassic Park set, which was wrong) was au$92.

The price on Amazon Australia (which could be wrong as they had the same price on the Jurassic Park set, which was wrong) was au$92.
    Maybe that’s the right price for this, and explains the cheap price for Jurassic Park - they put the price of the wrong Collaborative toy on it.

The reason I thought it could be wrong is that our prices are usually around double the US price, so it should have been around au$65 here.
    The US pricing is around the price of Voyagers in America, so paying a leader class price here for a Deluxe toy is a bit steep.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The reason I thought it could be wrong is that our prices are usually around double the US price, so it should have been around au$65 here.
    The US pricing is around the price of Voyagers in America, so paying a leader class price here for a Deluxe toy is a bit steep.
    Gotta fund that cloth cape somehow!

I'm kinda excited for this for some reason, not entirely sure why though. I do like Dracula and the black and white thing has me interested.... I guess I'm more excited to see what the other monsters come up with. IN that I am thinking about the Ninja Turtle Monsters from the 90s with a glow in the dark mummmy version of Raphael (I think it was).

Wolfman from Wierdwolf seems a given if lazy attempt.
    The creature from the black lagoon could be Sullcruncher, or Scalor, or even a(nother) remolded Monsterbot.
    Frankenstein's monster er, one of the disassembly guys. Or a couple of them since it is generally depicted as being a large fellow.
    The mummy ? I don't know. Something that glows in the dark hopefully

Last edited by griffin; 21st September 2021 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Fixed link

If Amazon stays at $92 (they don't fix the price before release) I might have ro change my preorder over to EB.