Thread: Kingdom Waspinator now in stock at Amazon Australia

Default Kingdom Waspinator now in stock at Amazon Australia

For those worried about finding anything after wave 3 in regular stores, Kingdom Deluxe Waspinator is finally on Amazon Australia as Australian stock, for a full price of $37 (but free shipping for those eligible for it).

Also, Shadow Panther is still in stock as well, for the same $37.

Just wish Slammer and Pipes would pop up. Ended up just preordering with Robotoyz. The tail end of any line always ends up being elusive or scarce.

Earthrise was terrible. Wave 3 was teased at Big W, but they refused to allow me to buy the toys and they disappeared off shelves. I imagine they’ll have to sell them on clearance cause I had to pick up the entire wave through online retailers.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Earthrise was terrible. Wave 3 was teased at Big W, but they refused to allow me to buy the toys and they disappeared off shelves. I imagine they’ll have to sell them on clearance cause I had to pick up the entire wave through online retailers.
    Wait, they actually have been seen on shelves? I know someone posted that Wave 3 deluxe's were sighted in Vic (I think it was Vic), but haven't seen anything else yet. Was about to bite the bullet and start nabbing them online before they were gone.

Edit: Sorry was the ACT it was sighted.