Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Selects Lift-Ticket at Zing/eb

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I only just realised I have that Botcon figure. Think I'm at the point where I am forgetting what I have on my shelf lol
    With most of my collection having been packed up in storage for a while this is a very really problem for me.

Thank god for itfdb.com.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I may have to start cataloguing what I have lol. Finding or making a list of all the characters and checking off what has been given the CHUG treatment. Very rare that I grab any newer ones replacing the older ones. And I prefer the Lift Ticket using that older Hoist mold over the new one.

An unusual occurrence... Lift Ticket has just been added to Amazon as Australian stock, but is MORE expensive than EB Games, at au$65 ($15 more than EB, which was already at a higher price point for their "Gen Selects" Deluxes, with the earlier ones being $40-45).

EB says March 1st, Amazon says FEB 1st, so it could be out some time during that period.

I just got a text saying Lift Ticket is at my local EB Games. So much for March.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got a text saying Lift Ticket is at my local EB Games. So much for March.
    Yeah I got mine, it was missing a wheel, they said it's on backorder so I couldn't replace/reorder through the store and had to get a refund and re-pre-order it... probably be waiting a while now...

Currently available to preorder from The Gamesmen on Amazon.com.au for $40 plus postage ($7 to VIC)

TRA GEN SELECTS Voyager LIFTTICKET https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09H199...63NDWR22ZK825P

Got the text from EB yesterday and picked him up today. It's a little earlier than I thought - what was the initial release month?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Got the text from EB yesterday and picked him up today. It's a little earlier than I thought - what was the initial release month?
    Was supposed to be 1st of March. I wonder if that was a padded date to allow for supply chain disruption? And further, if it means that wave 1 is closer than we thought?

Also wonder if EB will also stock the Diaclone black Ironhide (Guard) that was officially announced and made available on Pulse overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    It was scheduled for release in March here, but Hasbro Australia must have sent out the stock as soon as they got it instead of holding it until the release date.
    (Hasbro Pulse in America has it listed for May... but maybe they are just accounting for the delays they are expecting from the backlog at the ports over in America at the moment.)