Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Blaster and Eject

Some of the basic details from the invite-only Q&A roundtable from the tfw link above...

Transformers Brand Team Roundtable – 10/29/21 Post Pulsecon Edition – Quick Recap
    Below are very short notes from the Transformers Brand Team roundtable today. This is ALL PARAPHRASED, jotted down quickly during the event.

Brian K – Combiners, Scramble City style in new line? Make your own is not the case here. Specific combiner is the end goal.

Jeremy D – Galvatron – Whats up with Extra Unicron parts not being part of the Haslab? Wanted to give some more accessories, combine with a fig to make worth it like the Sentinel drone.
    West D – Legacy – connected to WFC? Multiverse, aesthetic is similar, only talking toys, WFC set a standard will continue
    Greg K – Plan to do box sets on Combiners? Mark will like to do it, no plans right now, stay tuned.
    Rodimus Primal – Studio Series 86 – Rest of Dinobots, other deep roster characters etc? – No intention to end either 86 or SS as a whole. Thunderwing, Bludgeon, etc – On the list, would like to do.

BaCon – Will we see other characters in Legacy poster in the line? Breadcrumbs…. smiles. TFW2005 – Combiner Wars tech, will it work with new Legacy style? May work, but not the focus. Menasor will be Menasor first, not compromise for compatibility. Think more Constructicons and Devastator.
    Vangelus – Generations Selects – will it get more niche now that Legacy is multiverse? Will dip into a wider pool across lines.
    Anthony K – How to keep a unified theme when line is multiversal. – Balance. Difficult, working hard to figure it out.
    Anthony TFU – Weaponizer types – continuing? Can’t be specific – what’s next is nuts. Would like to continue the ability of fans to do custom builds.
    Matt T – Star Saber, – plans to add in more Japanese characters on the table? – Umbrella is expanding, can’t be specific. We are aware of those characters (smiles).
    Matt G – Armada 20th in Legacy? They were aware of anniversary, team was excited for it. If they were to do multiverse and not represent Armada, would be blasphemy.
    Ben Y – Should we expect non G1 characters to be redone like Bulkhead going forward? Goal is to keep look same across the line. Some won’t get as extreme as Bulkhead, just want the shelves to blend well. Ever evolving. Will listen to feedback.
    Brett S – Legacy launch, what went into the overall idea and theme? A lot was seeded by Warden and then Lenny. Prowl into Barricade lit a match on what could be done with Legacy. Brett S – While looking for stuff to add, anything giving pause on how to do it? Yes, but they will do it and figure it out if it works with the line.
    Matt G – Box Art – we want it! Book? Posters? – Discussing, all on the table. Box art now more important internally.
    Matt T – Human characters with leaders beyond SS86? On the table. They are technically accessories, so need to balance what accessories best fit with the figure.

Anthony TFU – Is Legacy a trilogy or just single? Is BW involved in Legacy? – Everything fits, would be a shame to abandon Beasts now. (No clear answer on Trilogy)

Anthony K – How does Rise of The Beasts affect Generations? Developed independently, but they are aware of each other. Won’t not do something in one because of the other if it works.

TFW2005 – Titans – more coming? – Not sure where titans ending rumor came from, but no plans to stop. BaCon – Toy Fair, SDCC, Event plans? – no plans yet, want to be present whenever and wherever they can based on current situations.
    DJ P & son – Status of Collabs? Still on table, some in progress. Dream Mash Ups? – KITT, Spongebob, GI Joe, JAWS Boat, FF7 Chocobo, Chester Cheetor with Cheeto dust, Lebron / Space Jam. Collabs take a lot of time for the team to get locked in.

Rodimus – Kingom extended? Legacy expected 4/1, PO has buffer time built in. Kingdom more info later in roundtable…
    West K – Celebration packs for the WFC Trilogy like Prime Wars? Last ones were great. Can’t say what’s in pipeline. Happy to look back, will watch what people are asking for.
    Jeremy D – RID 2001 – Any plans for more? Anything is possible, on the table. (This guy is my new best friend).
    Brian K – Why didn’t Cybertron Bee shown up in Siege? – Not 100% sure, asked if we’d like more origin looks/styles, all were a yes.
    BaCon – Lead time – thought to shelf? – about 2 years.

Kingdom Wave 5 – 1/1/22 – on shelf only, no preorders. Eject is energon infused, clear plastic. Will be mainline, mass release, and online retailers will have them. Probably not via long range pre-orders tho. More details soon.
    Last edited by griffin; 30th October 2021 at 03:36 PM.

Blaster looks as he should, and great for a more cartoon-inspired look alongside the toyish TR Blaster. It’s also cool that Eject is finally getting a toy after being completely neglected in Prime Wars. It definitely seems like a cost-cutting measure though, as the plastic colours are light grey and clear blue, which are standard (?) for energon weapons in Legacy.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I wouldn't be surprised if Blaster was just pulled forward to make a filler wave for Kingdom

I'm kinda hoping the existence of Bulkhead means we get some Animated related stuff next year for the 15th anniversary. Some reissues would be nice.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Looks awesome! Exactly the Blaster I wanted (not really how I would have wanted Eject to look but no big deal).

Gimme gimme gimme! Hope I don't have too much trouble tracking this guy down. Random Kingdom release when I was expecting him to be in the new thing haha, sign me up!

This looks nice, and since I've never had a Blaster figure before, I'll keep my eyes out for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    With Blaster/Eject being K44, it leaves us with K36 and K43 left unknown... and I would imagine there should at least be one more Core class toy, as we only got 3 waves of that, but have 4-5 waves of the other two main classes (Deluxe & Voyager).
    I hope it's Buzzworthy Bumblebee with a retooled Bumper head as the body was clearly designed to be him, not Bee.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

If going by the Legacy poster art, we should hopefully see another release of Blaster, and not just a wave 5 Kingdom release. The hints about combiners moving forward sounds promising. I wonder if they would ever go back into time, and cover different time periods on Cybertron? it would be good in a way so that they could invent new characters at least, or even make really old unknown concepts a reality.