Thread: How many SS Sharkticons and Sweeps will you get?

Default How many SS Sharkticons and Sweeps will you get?

The Studio Series Sweeps are showing up at Kmart stores in various states at the moment, and the DLX Sharkticons have been available on some online stores (like Amazon Australia) for a few weeks now... so how many of each will you be getting, for your collection?
    Particularly if you have been filling out the Movie cast with the new toy versions being released in the last year... what is the right amount of Sweeps... and more worryingly, what is the right amount of Sharkticons?

Last edited by griffin; 31st October 2021 at 08:30 PM.

I have 3 SS Sharkticons on my shelf and 3 SS Scourges (not Sweeps). Not to mention the Sharkticons and Scourges I have from previous lines.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have no interest in the Sharkticons; I grabbed two Sweeps. I'm happy that there's finally a mass-release dedicated Sweep.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

1 Sharkticon, with the other Sharkticons being made up of ones from other lines. Same for 1x Scourge - he'll join previous Scourges as Sweeps and hopefully Takara will do a Masterpiece Scourge to lead them one day.

1 & 1.
    They're staying sealed so no point buying more

After going in deep with TR Sharkticons (about 12) I've got only the one SS Gnaw... plus a cyberverse version to act as Sergeant and three Robot Hero Sharkticons

I collated about 6-7 generations Scourges, limited myself to one TR Scourge.... and bought three Sweeps.

For Me, 3 Sweeps (Have 1, preordered another, hoping to find a 3rd at kmart) and 3 Sharkticons (have 3) - may pick up more Sharkticons if I find them in the wild

I'm satisfied with two of each.

There were various Sweeps depending on which scene of the movie you want to reference - excluding Scourge we see 2 in the reformatting scene, 4 as they transform out of their reformatting, 3 entering Galvatron's ship, 4 on the horizon of Autobot City, 2 in the attack runs on Autobot City, 3 in the death of Ultra Magnus - so I've gone with 2 as per the reformatting. My TR & Legends & Generations ones can fit in the remaining gaps

I've already got 3 TR Sharkticons and 1 Legends, so figured I'd keep myself limited to only 2 SS Gnaws, which would match the 2 ER Allicons I ended up getting.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

3 Sharkticons (to go with 3 Allicons, all guarding my single Quintesson Judge). Rule of three is good - it looks like a nice little crowd, and isn't too many of the same thing.

I'll be having 3 Sweeps eventually, but I made the decision some time ago to have them comprised of TR Scourge, largely because I already had one and figured that two more would be easy enough to come by (I've acquired one so far, and am in no real rush for the final). That they don't look the same as my real Scourge (SS86 version) does not bother me. Also, when I made that decision I had yet to hear of the new Sweeps, but when I did hear of them it didn't really affect my decision at all - who knew if I would ever see them, let alone three...

There are four of the things on my local Kmart's shelves right now. I was briefly tempted; but then what would I do with those two TR Scourges? Nah, I'm sticking to my plan. Yup, definitely...

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    After going in deep with TR Sharkticons (about 12) I've got only the one SS Gnaw... plus a cyberverse version to act as Sergeant and three Robot Hero Sharkticons

I collated about 6-7 generations Scourges, limited myself to one TR Scourge.... and bought three Sweeps.
    3 Robot Heroes? I couldn't even find one lol. The only one I am missing too

As for me, only 1 Gnaw, same with the legends one. As for Sweeps, have 2 on preorder with Zing, so with Scourge I'm happy to have just 3 all up. Did the same with the Generations version of only having 3