Thread: Kingdom Pipes and Slammer officially revealed by Hasbro

Default Kingdom Pipes and Slammer officially revealed by Hasbro

As next year's Generations toys were recently revealed late last month, Hasbro has now officially revealing what they claim is the last of the Kingdom toys - Deluxe Pipes and Deluxe Slammer.

(also included in this reveal is Blaster with Eject, which they officially revealed a couple weeks ago, but we get to see nice new artwork for it in their social media post)

These final regular retail figures are expected in stores in January, and fingers crossed that they show up here in Australia as well, as we often have trouble getting final wave toys here, as retailers try to clear out the old stock in preparation for the new year's toyline.

Things are ramping up over here on Transformers! We missed #TransformersTuesday, so Transformers THURSDAY it is! Check out the last 3 toy reveals for War for Cybertron: Kingdom – Deluxe Autobot Slammer, Deluxe Autobot Pipes, and Voyager Autobot Blaster and Autobot Eject. All figures COMING SOON to retail, so keep your (eyes emoji) peeled.
    #TRANSFORMERS #MTMTE #WFC #KINGDOM
    Autobot Pipes is a partial tool of Huffer and is based on his G1 animation appearance featuring all-new head, waist, chest, tires, forearms, shoulders, and accessories. This figure converts to mini truck mode and comes with 2 pipe blaster accessories and a newly tooled cartoon-accurate head. The back cab even allows you to show off his Autobot emblem.
    Autobot Slammer is a heavy partial of Ironworks, featuring 5 new tools! This figure is based off the original 1986 Slammer toy that came with G1 Metroplex and converts to his classic tank mode. Autobot Slammer is also a weaponizer! Break the figure apart to equip other figures with missile launcher, chainsaw, and turret blaster accessories.
    Autobot Blaster is inspired by his animated appearance in the G1 series and comes with his cassette tape, Autobot Eject. Autobot Blaster converts to boombox mode. The figure features detailed sculpt on the speakers, mini jetpack sculpt on its back, and side-to-side articulation on the front shin speakers. The Autobot Blaster figure’s finger is extended to press his spring-loaded eject button and automatically pop open his tape deck! Autobot Blaster comes with his classic electro scrambler blaster that Autobot Eject can hold.

(if these are the last Kingdom packaged toys, it will mean toys numbered K36 and K43 were cancelled or re-allocated to a different release, as it was suggested that Earthrise E28 could have been the new Sideswipe that ended up in a 2-pack later with Skywarp)

It says that Slammer is a heavy reworking of Earthrise Ironworks... but looking at Ironworks (a pic is included below to compare), the only parts I can see on Slammer are the small upper thighs (not even the joining crotch piece is the same).
    That would qualify as a new toy, with just a couple parts recycled from a previous toy. (any toy with more than 50% new parts should qualify as a new toy, as designing the bulk of the toy from scratch and to engineer it to convert all over again, would be almost as much effort as creating an entirely new toy)

Awesome. I can't wait to get Pipes

Blaster is looking snazzy. I hope they release Steeljaw as well.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!