Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buzzworthy Bumblebee year 2 - 2022

The box shape seems to be a combination of the WFC angle and Studio Series rectangle. Maybe Hasbro couldn't decide.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Well, Silverstreak is as pretty as the pictures have made him seem I'll enjoy the toy in bot mode for today, and then it'll go into alt-mode with the rest of the Diaclones.

The strange new angles to the box are just peculiar, though.
    Hah, that's what I'm doing, all my diaclone repaints are vehicle mode. Let me know how it goes transforming, I really struggle to get the arms to clip in the doors to hold the car mode together. I can get it all looking right without the arms clipped it but I swear I look at it wrong and it'll pop apart. Also the white um, support things on the feet, folding them in pushed the edge outta shape, never noticed it being like that on the others. Also on the curve of the front, near the headlights, it's all scuffed on both sides like it was sanded but not buffed, going to have to clean it up.

Is it confirmed we aren’t getting sliverstreak?
    Still hoping we get the kup/cliff wave save me importing those

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Hah, that's what I'm doing, all my diaclone repaints are vehicle mode. Let me know how it goes transforming, I really struggle to get the arms to clip in the doors to hold the car mode together. I can get it all looking right without the arms clipped it but I swear I look at it wrong and it'll pop apart.
    I had that initially on first transformation, but then it clipped in properly and behaved. I think I may have had the hands oriented the wrong way.

Also the white um, support things on the feet, folding them in pushed the edge outta shape, never noticed it being like that on the others. Also on the curve of the front, near the headlights, it's all scuffed on both sides like it was sanded but not buffed, going to have to clean it up.
    Don't have either of those issues, sorry.

The Cyberverse 1-steps are now already out in America at retail. (Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Shockwave)

And a new 2-pack has been found on the US Target website, which looks like it was planned to coincide with the original release date of Movie toys, as it has a "Rise of the Beasts" logo on it.
    The two toys are re-released Energon Igniter toys from the Bumblebee Movie, and don't appear to have any deco changes.
    It doesn't have a price listed, so might not be available yet.

BUZZWORTHY BUMBLEBEE: You’ve probably heard the buzz, but Bumblebee is kind of a big deal. And now the bodacious bot is making his mark with a line of some of the most buzzworthy Bumblebee products for fans of all ages

BUMBLEBEE-THEMED PACKAGING: This figure features collectible special packaging themed to fit the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line. Collect more Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures, only at Target (each sold separately, subject to availability)
    POWER UP RACING ACTION: Convert the 5-inch Bumblebee and Optimus Prime robot toys to vehicle mode and attach the Energon Cores to activate driving action!

2 MODES: Transformers Bumblebee action figure converts from robot to Camaro mode in 7 steps and Optimus Prime toy converts from robot to truck mode in 7 steps
    TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS: Featuring characters inspired by the epic Transformers movie, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts!
    You’ve probably heard the buzz, but Bumblebee is kind of a big deal. And now the bodacious bot is making his mark with a line of some of the most buzzworthy Bumblebee products for fans of all ages. See what all the buzz is about, only at Target.
    Imagine epic Autobot missions with the Energon Escape 2-Pack! Optimus Prime and Bumblebee are on a mission to secure a supply of Energon before the Decepticons intercept. Attach Energon Core to activate driving action!
    The battle on Earth is no longer between the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts introduces mysterious factions, the Maximals, the Predacons, and the Terrorcons, in an epic 90s globetrotting adventure.
    TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
    © 2022 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.
    CHEVROLET, the BOWTIE logo, CORVETTE and the CORVETTE logo, and CAMARO, are registered trademarks of General Motors, LLC.

Includes: 2 figures, 2 accessories, and instructions.
    Figure scale: 5 inches
    Ages 6 and up
    Warning: Choking Hazard — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And a new 2-pack has been found on the US Target website, which looks like it was planned to coincide with the original release date of Movie toys, as it has a "Rise of the Beasts" logo on it.
    The two toys are re-released Energon Igniter toys from the Bumblebee Movie, and don't appear to have any deco changes.
    It doesn't have a price listed, so might not be available yet.
    The 2-pack is now showing as cart-able, which should mean it is in-stock in America for us$27... which would be officially the first ROTB movie toys (on the packaging) to be released.

Both amusing and disappointing (but not surprising), the main leaker from the UK has just posted up a youtube review of this 2-pack, but is clearly using the 2018 toys and passing them off as the new 2-pack... because in his video review you can see the product number on Bumblebee of the 2018 toy, which is different to the product number of the 2022 Bumblebee.
    Anything for attention... either by buying stolen toys, or using older toys and claiming that they are the newly released toys.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Prime vs Prime isn't a leaker. He knows nothing of what's going on inside Hasbro, he just scrambles to buy stuff stolen from factories before everyone else. If he's anything, he's a receiver and a braggart.

A second wave of re-released Cyberverse 1-step toys has been found in America in Buzzworthy packaging - Optimus, Cybershark, Megatron.
    Since we didn't the first wave here, I don't think we will see these here either.

The next couple of Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures have been revealed l, with them being: SS 44 Optimus prime reissue, and N.E.S.T Bonecrusher and Ratchet.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures