Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Buzzworthy Bumblebee year 2 - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Prime vs Prime isn't a leaker. He knows nothing of what's going on inside Hasbro, he just scrambles to buy stuff stolen from factories before everyone else. If he's anything, he's a receiver and a braggart.
    Distinction without a difference.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I do enjoy the ongoing pass-agg anguish about youtube toy reviewers.

I'm glad that Studio Series is now moving toward off-screen/remixed characters. Those tended to be my favourite figures from the movie lines. Figures like ROTF Lockdown, Brawn, Mindwipe and Skystalker and HFTD Tomahawk, Highbrow and Terradive are top tier plastic.

I hope that the dark Bonecrusher repaint makes its way here, and if the HasTak overlords are listening I will every repaint you put out of the Studio Series F-22 Raptor mold.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Another Buzzworthy Bumblebee (US Target exclusive) toy has been found (on ebay) and it is another unaltered repack... this time, the very recently released Cyberverse 2-pack combiner Bumbleswoop (Bumblebee and Swoop). It was only just released last year, and you can still find it in a lot of stores here, so I'd be surprised if we get this one here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    The next couple of Buzzworthy Bumblebee figures have been revealed, with them being: SS 44 Optimus prime reissue, and N.E.S.T Bonecrusher and Ratchet.
    I have seen the two NEST redecos are out in America on the Target website.