Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ozformers 2022 calendar - limited number

Default Ozformers 2022 calendar - limited number

For those who have been around here for at least 12 years, you might remember our 2011 Transformers calendar... which was a collage of the 12 most iconic Transformers characters, as voted by the fans back in 2010.

For those who are new since then, or missed out in 2010, I had a couple hundred printed up back then, and was left with 60 unsold... and now 11 years later, the days and dates match again, making it possible to use it again in 2022.
    As such, I have had some stickers printed up to change the year on the front cover to 2022.

Surprisingly, after 11 years, the character collages are still quite relevant, as that was produced just after the 25th anniversary in 2009, and it already covered Movie characters (up to the second movie).
    There probably wouldn't be too much updating to most of these 12 iconic characters from the last 11 years that would feature any significantly different versions, from TFPrime, Rescue Bots, Movies 3-6, RID-2015, and Cyberverse (most of the Generations toys wouldn't end up being used because most were copying existing toys, which would already be in the calendar - and there was very limited space... imagine having to ONLY pick up to 11 toys of characters like Optimus or Megatron, who have had hundreds of different toys over the years, it would have been impossible to fit more in).

January - Optimus
    February - Prowl
    March - Starscream
    April - Bumblebee
    May - Ironhide
    June - Soundwave
    July - Grimlock
    August - Rodimus (including Hotrod)
    September - Shockwave
    October - Jazz
    November - Jetfire
    December - Megatron

The cost is $10, which includes postage in an A4 envelope (Australian postal addresses only). Last time Postage was extra, but these never made a profit, so it doesn't matter too much now how much they sell for.
    Direct deposit will be preferred, but paypal is possible, as it can always go towards a future toy purchase on ebay.

If you want one of these "2022 edition" calendars, post here and I will send you details for payment... and if the money is received by Tuesday 28th, I will be posting it out on Wednesday (the post office is closed over the 4 day long weekend), and some states could even get it by Friday for the new year.
    I will be posting this up on our facebook page tomorrow as well, so if you want to be sure to get one, post here your reservation before I do the fb post tomorrow night.

(I had these left-over calendars sitting in a box in storage for 11 years, and I totally forget about doing this until the last minute.... when I really should have had these ready and available at least a month ago.)
    Last edited by griffin; 9th March 2022 at 06:22 PM.

Sure why not? I need a calendar and I’ll support this again.

That's quite cool it lines up again. I did find a pile in a plastic box I grabbed from you to pass onto people too. Did a few. Think I'll stick one up in my collection room for next year

You know what I’ll grab one that’s pretty cool

Sold!

Oooh yes!

Interested in one of these
    (I think I still have the previous one somewhere....)

May I have one as well if available please.

1 for me please

I would love one please!

Everyone up to this point should have received a PM with details, and the first few have already been posted out.

Between here and our fb page, about 20 are reserved... so we still have about 40 left if anyone here still wants one.