Page 170 of 834 FirstFirst ... 150160165166167168169170171172173174175180190 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 8339

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

did an extensive search on the eastside, no new generation wave
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Eastland:

Toyworld had all the new DotM figures including Powerglide scout, Starscream deluxe, Ironhide and Shockwave voyager and Bumblebee Leader.
    All a little over rrp though. All dollar values: 8 legends 19 scouts, 30 dlx, 32 cyberverse sets, 52 voy, 110 leaders

Big W had a handful of old AA and RotF warmers.

Kmart had just empty shelves and pegs thanks to the clearance/sale prices.

like others have already said, Target watergardens has a fairly large area full of DOTM stuff,
    got a little woried when i went to the toy section and the only DOTM thing i saw was an optimus costume. wondered around the shop for a little while and found the actual DOTM stock,
    didnt want to spend too much money in one go (especially sine BigW is cheaper) so i only grabbed a crankcase (a slightly damaged crankcase)

Watergardens Big W
    - has wave 1 Cyberverse Commanders (OP, Megatron, Sentinel & Ironhide)
    - Wave 1 Voyagers but I took the only set there so none left, unsure if they reshelved more since this morning.

Sunbury Toyworld:
    - Wave 1 DotM stuff: Legends, Commanders, Deluxes, Voyagers, Leaders. All rrp.
    - 1 HA Mudflap $35, a few Grapple wave AA Voyagers for $39, old RotF Voyagers for $25

Target and Toyworld at Forest Hill have just put out their DOTM range. Target had a huge range from legends (legion?), scouts(not sure what they're called now), deluxes and voyager and even the huge bumblebees and sentinel primes. I'm not really into this line but if you are it looks like a the moment you'd have your pick of everything. Toyworld had quite a few as well but I didn't really have a good look.

Very disappointed. Nada on east side of time (Knox, Chirnside and Eastland) except Stompy's report re: Toyworld.

Really exicted when I saw Skyhammer and Shockwave. So wanted them but figured I should hold out for impending sales. The line looks like it has some gems. The deluxe class was an easy pass though. Starscream maybe on deep discount but overall not impressed by the deluxes.

Bring mid year sales on!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Target CBD
    And Big W Sunbury have nothing new

Target CBD (ROTF Scouts: Ejector and Scalepl)
    Big W Sunbury: Assorted HFTD figures

Forgot to mention, eastland TW has AA scouts for $10.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

any wind chargers?

Quote Originally Posted by sifun View Post
    any wind chargers?
    I didn't check. I think it's a different wave though.

I did some hunting too. Greensy TW has all the new stuff. Not as much quantity as I would've thought. Prices were only slightly cheaper than what Stompy saw at Eastland. Target Northalnd had all movie stuff too.

Skyhammer and Shockwave taunted me. Grrrrr!!!! Cyberverse action sets are really growing on me. I grew up when Micromasters were around a lot. These are like that but better.

K-Mart had cheap AA Seaspray, Gens Dirge/Red Alert but I figured everyone who wanted one already had one. Really annoyed we haven't yet sighted the Warpath/TC wave.

Target Greensy was clearing out Legends combiner Devastator for $20. And to think I thought I got a bargain at $30!