Page 191 of 833 FirstFirst ... 171181186187188189190191192193194195196201211 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

apparently i did not search carefully as they always put the truck display thing so far away from toy section..

target highpoint has put out what seems to be their sales display. plenty of leader ironhides. nothing worth mentioning for big w and toys r us

4 x Generations Wheeljack
    1 x Generations Thundercracker
    1 x Generatiosn Kup
    1 x Generations Scourge

All at Parkmore Kmart. They also had a bunch of movie junk but most stores have that trash on shelf.

Default TOPSPIN!!!

Just checked out Target Sunbury who now have their sale display up (for July 21st) and they have, from what I could tell, pretty much every DOTM deluxe figure, including Jolt and Topspin. They also had Prime, Megatron, Skyhammer and Shockwave in voyager size.

I've hunted everywhere for Topspin so I picked him up at full price ($28) so as not to risk losing out.

I also looked in on Big W Sunbury, whose stock has dwindled and they have removed their 'Prime' cardboard display. Still plenty of deluxes on sale there.

Quote Originally Posted by lobotimus View Post
    Just checked out Target Sunbury who now have their sale display up (for July 21st) and they have, from what I could tell, pretty much every DOTM deluxe figure, including Jolt and Topspin. They also had Prime, Megatron, Skyhammer and Shockwave in voyager size.

I've hunted everywhere for Topspin so I picked him up at full price ($28) so as not to risk losing out.

I also looked in on Big W Sunbury, whose stock has dwindled and they have removed their 'Prime' cardboard display. Still plenty of deluxes on sale there.
    It figures the one wednesday i'm not in sunbury is the day when topspin and jolt show up

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    It figures the one wednesday i'm not in sunbury is the day when topspin and jolt show up
    Ah that sucks. If I'm in Sunbury again this week I'll try and hide both of them and let you know where. But I'm guessing they might stick around since most people will wait for the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by lobotimus View Post
    Ah that sucks. If I'm in Sunbury again this week I'll try and hide both of them and let you know where. But I'm guessing they might stick around since most people will wait for the sale.
    Thanks for the offer, but i picked them up today

they had a bunch of DOTM stuff there pretty much everything currently available is in their sale display area
    and over in the "younger children" section they had some rescue bots stuff (and bumblespud) for those of you with little kids (or those of you that want rescue bots

Toyworld Sunbury didnt really have anything new, DOTM wave 1, RTS Deluxes, NEST and RTS voyagers

Target at Forest Hill had the usual DOTM fare, but also had this interesting one (or I should say two-pack!). I didn't know it existed, but that doesn't say much . I have both the S.E.'s of this prime/megs twin-pack so I left these there - they look exactly like the dvd twin pack that came out a few years ago without the dvd. Either way, there are 2 of these still on the shelf.

They had those at target sunbury as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mickymac View Post
    Target at Forest Hill had the usual DOTM fare, but also had this interesting one (or I should say two-pack!). I didn't know it existed, but that doesn't say much . I have both the S.E.'s of this prime/megs twin-pack so I left these there - they look exactly like the dvd twin pack that came out a few years ago without the dvd. Either way, there are 2 of these still on the shelf.
    i think those dont come with the dvd and also the paint app look a bit better than the original, not sure tho.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by Mickymac View Post
    They're in the catalogue at $29 (down from $39 I think) when the sale starts. Hopefully they'll still be available then, I saw only one left at Forest Hill a little while ago.