Page 206 of 833 FirstFirst ... 186196201202203204205206207208209210211216226 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Big W Donnie has $20 Human Alliance BB and Skids and $58 Battle Ops BBs on clearance.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Hatchet and Steel Prime $15.75 (sale price? I thought the shelf tag said $20) at Fountain Gate Kmart. Only one Hatchet left. Also restocked Deluxes including Topspin at regular price.

Hey Guys, time for one of my once in every 3 months post =)

TrU in Chaddy has the WFC 3 pack incorrectly labelled, pick it up for $35, give it a shot, see if you can as well =)

Also, anyone know of any Melbourne toy fairs or collectors markets where i can try hunting for tfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    Also, anyone know of any Melbourne toy fairs or collectors markets where i can try hunting for tfs?
    Check out the Resources Section for lists of comic shops, independents and collector fairs, as it will be updated as much as possible.
    This list of conventions/fairs has a few for Melbourne.

There are some Universe/Classics Kups, Wheeljacks and Scrouges at Kmart Boronia.

Quote Originally Posted by Skript View Post
    There was one in Malvern last week that I thought about going to but couldn't be stuffed. Not normally much TF wise unfortunately
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    There was one in Malvern last week that I thought about going to but couldn't be stuffed. Not normally much TF wise unfortunately
    Dead right, there was very, very little TF's at all. There's another in Hawthorn in a few months, any chance it'll be worthwhile to visit?

I've never been to a Hawthorn one. My last one was probably at Sandown which had bits and pieces but not that much.

Malvern was good one year btu that was a very long time ago. All G1 TFs which I could only watch on as other people bought because I was dirt poor. It was probably what drove me eventually back into TFs I think. (I read comics as well and at the time that was why I was at the Malvern fair) but since then very little has been good.

Saw Ultimate Optimus at $79 at Big W today. Not sure if that's a standard price or not.

Not sure if this is new but it's the first time I'm seeing it:

DOTM 3-Pack Streetside Bot Brawl for $79.99 @ TRU.

Not bad for what looks like 2 voyager figures and 1 scout/deluxe size figure. Yup bumblebee looks smaller and different than the usual deluxe size one. Price seems quite ok for 3 figures of that size.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!