Page 235 of 833 FirstFirst ... 215225230231232233234235236237238239240245255 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

More old stock being dumped here.

I think that's a first sighting of the Barricade Remote Control car (I had to get one in America), and it was released about 2 years ago now. The Bumblebee one is the one collecting dust at a few DJs for about $60 (typical - I wait and wait and wait for it to go on clearance at DJs, and end up paying full price last month... and now they are about half that price at Toyworld/Kingdom).

The Lights & Sounds are a first sighting, as they were not meant to be released here at all. New Zealand were supposed to get them, but not us for some reason.

Just picked up a Transformers Prime Commander Ironhide for $14.95 at Myer Highpoint! I think there is one left. RRP is $19.95.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Found the thundercracker, lockdown bot shots series at southland big w.
    Anyone seen an arcee?

Spotted the TF Prime Series 1 Bluray at JB.

Found a headless Weaponiser Bumblebee at Target. Still full price though!

Default Swan Hill Figures

Figures seen in Swan Hill in last week

Target: TF PRIME: Weaponizer BBee & Optimus
    Coles: BOT SHOTS: Jetfire, Thundercracker, Lockdown, Topspin
    Safeways: DOTM: Guzzle

Shop 22, "The Paramount" - old shopping arcade in the city, Bourke Street Melbourne, right across the road from the big Australia Post building - some oldies for $40 each:

* RtS Banzaitron
    * RtS Payload (Long Haul recolour) x2
    * RtS Seaspray

Hmm not sure if its still on sale, but northlands toys r us had 2 takara tomy jetwing optimus primes supreme class for $99, this was about a month ago when i went to visit their toy section, it was on clearance, hope this helps anyone.

Minotaur has the 4th wave of Transformers Prime. No airachnid though, just shadow bee and dead end. They also had all the FOC generations figures. Both prime and foc were $30 per figure.

Default Lack of new figures at Chady and Malvern

Still the same old prime figures at Chadstone SC and Malvern Central - C-Jumper, B-Bee, S-Wave, W-Jack, Prime, Megatron. I hope Arcee and Ratchet will show up sometime soon as they have been seen at many other places in Aus. And also there is still no FOC figures there.

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    Minotaur has the 4th wave of Transformers Prime. No airachnid though, just shadow bee and dead end. They also had all the FOC generations figures. Both prime and foc were $30 per figure.
    I was at Minotaur this morning and it seems like all the FOC Shockwaves were gone already Oh well, $30 is the high end for RRP deluxes, hopefully I'll be able to pick one up for less than that once they're more mainstream.