Page 289 of 834 FirstFirst ... 269279284285286287288289290291292293294299309 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 8332

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Ha, yet another store that isn't in the tiny town of Swan Hill. Really wants me a Tailgate
    Used to be, back in the day I keep getting told.

But the Safeway should stock them too, since the Safeways are slowly all being branded to Woolies and they're the same company anyway. Is Kerang a Woolies yet?

Reject Shop in Swan Hill has just restocked their shelves with old deluxe DOTM toys for $12. They have BBee (with the flames) and the always aggrivating twins. They had one Darksteel but nabbed him myself
    As has Ballarat, plus the rescue Ratchet (the red/white) one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Used to be, back in the day I keep getting told.

But the Safeway should stock them too, since the Safeways are slowly all being branded to Woolies and they're the same company anyway. Is Kerang a Woolies yet?

Not sure about Kerang. Safeways is still Safeways here in Swan Hill. I will keep an eye out there as I have found a surprising amount of figures there I haven't seen anywhere else such as DOTM Guzzle & Flak and a few of the PCC's. I've certainly done better out of them than the bloody Toyworld here which STILL has ROTF toys on it's shelf

Safeways = Woolworths. Same store chain, just different name... so should have the same non-generic stock.

Not sure about Kerang. Safeways is still Safeways here in Swan Hill. I will keep an eye out there as I have found a surprising amount of figures there I haven't seen anywhere else such as DOTM Guzzle & Flak and a few of the PCC's. I've certainly done better out of them than the bloody Toyworld here which STILL has ROTF toys on it's shelf
    That's so dissapointing. The Toyworld used to be great. They still had some Armada minicons a couple of years back. They even had an NES four adapter well into the 2000's lol

That's so dissapointing. The Toyworld used to be great. They still had some Armada minicons a couple of years back. They even had an NES four adapter well into the 2000's lol
    They have moved it from the main block to two blocks up the road in a store half the size. Only thing of worth I have ever found there was a MP Skywarp for $99

They have moved it from the main block to two blocks up the road in a store half the size. Only thing of worth I have ever found there was a MP Skywarp for $99
    Looks like they moved it just past the Commonwealth, which really sucks. Those stores are tiny. The old store was great, but I suppose this makes it back to the same size it was when it was Zig Zag and next to the shoe shop.

Looks like they moved it just past the Commonwealth, which really sucks. Those stores are tiny. The old store was great, but I suppose this makes it back to the same size it was when it was Zig Zag and next to the shoe shop.
    Heh - never met another Ozformers member that has even HEARD of Swan Hill, let alone known the structure of it's shps

Oh, and went to Safeway yesterday and found a little Orange KnockOut so well chuffed thanks for the info LoP

Heh - never met another Ozformers member that has even HEARD of Swan Hill, let alone known the structure of it's shps
    I lived there until I was ten! Relos own the fruit shop, and family friends own the sewing centre, just near the Blue Sea fish shop. My Dad used to even own the servo next to said fruit shop. I hope the Video Ezy still has the best Troma selection in the area haha

Boronia Toy Zone,
    Mp Soundwave 350
    MP 10b 200
    Armada minicons pack 25
    Cybertron legends Jetfire 5
    Energon landquake 50
    Cybertron dirtboss 30
    Crosswise and Thubdercracker 2 pack 50
    Loose wingblade 55
    loose energon duststorm 10
    MP ghost Starscream 120

PointCook Target has kickback.
    Last edited by Ae-Evolution; 18th April 2013 at 09:08 PM.

A lone voyager Starscream (Prime) at Kmart in Keilor Downs.