Page 327 of 834 FirstFirst ... 307317322323324325326327328329330331332337347 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 8331

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Target will send to a store for free.... if it is instock on their website, as it would still be instock at their warehouse. Don't know if they do transfers between stores though, as it would cost them money to do that. (deliveries from the warehouse are every few days, so it would just be added to the next deliver)

As for the packaging - I'm surprised that they've been showing up with heavy damage, considering they are supposed to be shipping in master cartons to protect them. The store nightfill (or the warehouse employee stacking the pallets) must be being really rough on these.

One possible answer to the damaged Metroplex boxes could be Target's process of deboxing their merchandise, ready for immediate processing by floor staff. For example

Stock arrives at the interstate warehouses
    Stock is removed from shipping cartons
    Stock is grouped, packed onto cages & then transported out.

Alternatively, they may remove the shipping cartons at the store & stack them along with the other toys ready for processing.

Either way, it isn't ideal as the larger/heavier boxes tend to get packed lower on the cage first, ready for staff.

Morwell Target has 5 Metroplex so anyone in the Latrobe Valley may want to make their way there before they are all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    One possible answer to the damaged Metroplex boxes could be Target's process of deboxing their merchandise, ready for immediate processing by floor staff. For example

Stock arrives at the interstate warehouses
    Stock is removed from shipping cartons
    Stock is grouped, packed onto cages & then transported out.

Alternatively, they may remove the shipping cartons at the store & stack them along with the other toys ready for processing.

Either way, it isn't ideal as the larger/heavier boxes tend to get packed lower on the cage first, ready for staff.
    Yeah, the big box is deceiving, so it's likely to be placed at the bottom of cages/pallets... and since they have so much empty space in them, they collapse easily when something smaller is placed inside the edges.
    A shame really, as the box is going to be like the original Fort Max box - a display piece on its own.

Wandered around cbd today, here is what I found
    Minotaur
    2x foc Blaster ($51)
    2x foc Soundblaster ($51)
    1x Genererations Springer ($51)
    1x Generations legends Starscream and Waspinator ($25)
    And assorted smaller beast hunters stuff at ridiculous prices (including commander class buffer and green optimus)

Target
    pretty much nothing, metroplex (at least none that I could see)

Big W
    Pretty much nothing, took me 5 minutes to even find their tiny assortment of transformers (all wave 1 beast hunters stuff)

Myer
    1 sharkticon megatron and assorted wave 1 beast hunters stuff

Been across the state and back over the last few days. Here is what I found:

Melbourne:
    Target - CBD: Wave 1 Beast Hunters & Constructbots
    Target - Highpoint:Wave 1 Beast Hunters & Constructbots, 4 x Metroplex
    (If I had known I would be going to Melb I would have held of getting Metro from BBTS. With the 20% off sale I would have got him considerably cheaper)
    Toyworld - Highpoint: A lot of old DOTM on sale
    Big W - Highpoint: Wave 1 Beast Hunters
    TRU - Highpoint: Wave 1 Beast Hunters & Constructbots, RescueBots Optimus

Kerang:
    Woolworths: Wave 1 Beast Hunters & BH Hardshell! Newest Bot Shots

Swan Hill
    Coles: Newest Bot Shots
    Target: Wave 1 Beast Hunters & Constructbots, FOC Soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Wandered around cbd today, here is what I found
    Minotaur
    2x foc Blaster ($51)
    2x foc Soundblaster ($51)
    1x Genererations Springer ($51)
    1x Generations legends Starscream and Waspinator ($25)
    And assorted smaller beast hunters stuff at ridiculous prices (including commander class buffer and green optimus)
    The FoC's & Springer aint that bad of a price considering if you factor in shipping.

Went by Target Caroline Springs and I counted at least 8 Metroplex's in case anyone is looking for one
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    The FoC's & Springer aint that bad of a price considering if you factor in shipping.
    I know, it seems that the bigger the transformer the more reasonable the price with them
    if I didn't already have a Springer I'd have grabbed him

6 metroplex at target in Sunbury
    other than that all just wave 1 beast hunters stuff
    plus some FOC soundwaves and a DOTM human alliance sidesipe

Megatran Guest

There were 2 Metroplexes at Target Highipoint this morning.

I wanted FOC Soundwave but couldn't bring myself round to pay the ridiculous high price ... even during the sale period.