Page 384 of 833 FirstFirst ... 364374379380381382383384385386387388389394404 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

I went to the collectible toys place in Boronia today. Picked up the G1/DOTM movie Megatrons pack for $120, unopened.

They also have some loose G1 toys as well as Armada/Prime/Bayformers/Masterpiece TFs there. They do not have EFTPOS, so cash only, but there are a ton of ATMs and bank branches near the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    I went to the collectible toys place in Boronia today. Picked up the G1/DOTM movie Megatrons pack for $120, unopened.

They also have some loose G1 toys as well as Armada/Prime/Bayformers/Masterpiece TFs there. They do not have EFTPOS, so cash only, but there are a ton of ATMs and bank branches near the store.
    Lordy, do you have an address for the Boronia shop please? thanks heaps

Quote Originally Posted by jroam View Post
    Lordy, do you have an address for the Boronia shop please? thanks heaps

https://www.facebook.com/ToyZoneCollectables
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Lol, just went passed there earlier today, forgot how good the place is. They have a few MP's (all over $200), Cybertron Primus for $189, Metroplex for $179.00 & YOTS Omega Supreme for $189. Worth the trip for anyone who is interested. On a side note, TRU Knox has 2 Metroplex's on the top shelf. I did not enquire about MP Prowl as I am not collecting them.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Myer in Frankston had the TF Prime Gaia unicron and optimus prime 2 packs for $99.

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Awesome thanks heaps autobreadticon

I bought this set of 8 TF Comic from the 1980s cartoon. It was a box set bundled with a Megatron and Optimus Prime Figure. $24 from Big W. Looks new as I haven't seen it before. Haven't had a chance to take a photo, will do so later.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    I bought this set of 8 TF Comic from the 1980s cartoon. It was a box set bundled with a Megatron and Optimus Prime Figure. $24 from Big W. Looks new as I haven't seen it before. Haven't had a chance to take a photo, will do so later.
    A photo would be good. Someone had mentioned this in another thread, but I haven't been able to find it in my Big W and would like to see the cover art at least.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

4 x Hasbro Masterpiece Prowl on shelf today at TRU Highpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    A photo would be good. Someone had mentioned this in another thread, but I haven't been able to find it in my Big W and would like to see the cover art at least.
    The cover is in the red/orange part of the spectrum, and is of Action Master Optimus Prime from #80. The comics themselves are great - I lost my copy of #6 years ago moving house, so it's fantastic to finally have a minty replacement. The last comic page of each issue is an intriguing montage of characters from various media and toys (including 1989 Legends Starscream and G2 Jazz), and the back covers are a messy montage of various Marvel covers. The superdeformed figurines are cute - overall it's a great deal for $24.