Page 592 of 833 FirstFirst ... 572582587588589590591592593594595596597602612 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Any tru's still carrying the CW sets?

Looking to see if I can score me a g2 menasor or even computron on the cheap
    Didn't see any today at ToysRUs Highpoint. As an aside, MP Road Rage $100 (was $130).

Target (online) had G2 Menasor for $139 a few weeks ago. It's back to $199. Perhaps wait for another sale.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Didn't see any today at ToysRUs Highpoint. As an aside, MP Road Rage $100 (was $130).

Target (online) had G2 Menasor for $139 a few weeks ago. It's back to $199. Perhaps wait for another sale.
    Trying to avoid target's one only because it cost more...knowing it actually went BACK UP rather than go LOWER only seals the deal

Default TR Optimus and Megs

Saw these TR Wave 3 Voyagers in Minotaur CBD - $62 each though. Might be worth it as you don't have to pay shipping.

Also, some Wave 1 and 2 Deluxes if you're still after them. $40 each

Thanks mrglass, I managed to grab the Megs this evening.

Also super disappointing that Myer in Melb had no Sky Shadows left from what I could see. Damn!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Oh and forgot to say, Myer CBD had probably 15 or so Gnaws. Plus plenty of Kickback too.
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

How sad, big w's catalog mentions a toy sale and tf's aren't included, and I see this in the big w in the cbd, least 3-4 each peg of wave 3 deluxes!

Quote Originally Posted by mrglass View Post
    Saw these TR Wave 3 Voyagers in Minotaur CBD - $62 each though. Might be worth it as you don't have to pay shipping.

Also, some Wave 1 and 2 Deluxes if you're still after them. $40 each
    Yeah, if it was international postage, would of been better off waiting for more stock in kmarts or big w's, not all of them are clogged with astro trains and sentinel primes :P

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Thanks mrglass, I managed to grab the Megs this evening.

Also super disappointing that Myer in Melb had no Sky Shadows left from what I could see. Damn!
    Was wondering who bought mister open chest, was he alright?

Thought it was odd it was left open mid package, was thinking he might of been too loose in the chest than he should have been...just working out if any future qc issues for he up coming blitzwing

He was actually fine mate. I did wonder if perhaps something was broken, or maybe the part was loose, but nope! Everything is fine, tight joint, clips in firmly. Probably now my fav TR figure too! Can't wait for Blitzwing!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons

Went to Highpoint earlier today. Nothing new except Myer has Leader Sky Shadow's, 3 from memory if anyone is interested
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Target Brimbank had the new Rescue Bots Flip Changers last week, for the same price as Coles ($12).

Myer Geelong still sitting on like 9 Blasters and no Sky Shadow grr
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons