Page 210 of 833 FirstFirst ... 190200205206207208209210211212213214215220230 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Saw this at TRU today, not sure if it's been spotted, but looks new to me:

- DOTM Voyager Fireburst Optimus Prime
    - DOTM Voyager Sentinel Prime
    They are on sale now at $40.

~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Yep, those are new here.
    And just a day after I did that big notice at the top of the board of it being 89 days since our last new mainline mould in this country... (that's even longer than the Kardashian marriage )

I guess this is a good thing. Maybe a sign of more new waves coming... but don't expect any new items to appear "everywhere" like it used to - so many stores are still bulging with waves from the initial release in May.

I got those two guys from BBTS months ago. The sentinel prime is pretty average but I like te colouring of Optimus and his mechtech is great too.

All the TF stocking shops in Ballarat have so much stock of the initial waves that I doubt we will see anything new for a while.

I saw a Human Alliance Jazz at Greensborough Plaza Toy Kingdom on Saturday. Only occurred to me to post about it now. It's the only one I've ever seen in store, but I didn't get it. Hopefully it's still there if any of you are interested.

Nothing new in the geelong area. there is a full wave of reveal the shield (g2prime, bb, wreckgar and perceptor) at myer westfield on "clearance" for $22 each.

I was at Costco yesterday. They had DOTM Leader Class Bumblebee and Sentinel Prime for $44.95 each.

They also had that autobot tin can with assorted stationaries for $18. Though the one I've seen could've been the last one - dented and opened.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yep, those are new here.
    And just a day after I did that big notice at the top of the board of it being 89 days since our last new mainline mould in this country... (that's even longer than the Kardashian marriage )

I guess this is a good thing. Maybe a sign of more new waves coming... but don't expect any new items to appear "everywhere" like it used to - so many stores are still bulging with waves from the initial release in May.
    Am glad I made a new sighting. Was tempted to get Sentinal Prime but it was the only one left and the packaging and figure itself looked a bit dodgy. Fire Burst Prime - that looks to be another shelf warmer.

On another note, Kmart Burwood 24/7 have re-stocked on the Optimus Prime and Megatron Cyberverse Playsets.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

10 Deluxe Lunarfire Optimii at Kmart Belmont today, for $15.75.

...and I think they are gonna stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchkick View Post
    10 Deluxe Lunarfire Optimii at Kmart Belmont today, for $15.75.

...and I think they are gonna stay there.
    I spotted them at Kmart today also, they're hideous.