Page 402 of 834 FirstFirst ... 382392397398399400401402403404405406407412422 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 8332

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    And how much would you expect to pay for 3 Deluxes and 2 Voyagers in one convenient carry case?! $269 you say?! Come on down!
    Is that for the autobots or the dinobots?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    That is absolutely outrageous!!!!

Damn Even with their 20% off it still costs $239.20. Honestly that is just plain and simply crazy
    I wouldn't pay over $150. That's garbage pricing. I really hope they don't screw up the United set (though you know they will).
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Is that for the autobots or the dinobots?
    Autobots United set

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I wouldn't pay over $150. That's garbage pricing. I really hope they don't screw up the United set (though you know they will).

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Question for Griffin.... do you ever talk to your Hasbro contacts about inflated pricing like this?
    It's not something the people I talk to can answer if they want to keep their jobs, and so isn't something I press them on.
    What could be said is that Myer is trying to be the home of Collector toys, so in combination with Myer's higher pricing policy, they are taking on products that are limited enough to warrant a larger profit margin (compared to a general release item that has more units, so can have a smaller, more competitive profit margin).

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Is that the most expensive retail Transformer box in Australia ever? I know Toysaurus has tried to scalp some Masterpieces in the past, but is $300 a record?
    I think the last record in Australia was the Masterpiece Ghost Starscream at $249 at ToysRUs.

Toys r us chadstone has the evolution pack with evasion mode Optimus and the classics Optimus. About three or four left.

Also that little store near the Kmart in chadstone called x concepts or something, has a leader class bumblebee, movie voyager ironhide, movie voyager starscream, movie voyager megatron. They are quite cheap and probably ko's as they're all in RID prime boxes.

Myer chadstone has the autobots United pack for $249 and the breakout battle set for $196. About three of the former one of the latter.

I saw today at Myer Fountain Gate the 5 autobot pack, it was retailing at $249.00 with the 20% off it made it $199.20. Not too sure if this is any good value, i am almost tempted to pick it up at that price. They have about 3 of them.

What do you guys think? I dont know what the overseas price is inc shipping so i need some guidance

I saw today at Myer Fountain Gate the 5 autobot pack, it was retailing at $249.00 with the 20% off it made it $199.20. Not too sure if this is any good value, i am almost tempted to pick it up at that price. They have about 3 of them.

What do you guys think? I dont know what the overseas price is inc shipping so i need some guidance
    It's available for $119.00 US on RobotKingdom which is around $137.18 AU. While I'm not sure on the shipping, I highly doubt it would be anywhere near the difference of $62.02.

Unless you have a big gift-card and there's a sale on, you'll want to order all of these Platinum packs online.

With the 20% off, and the dollar weaker than it has been, it's about what you'd pay after shipping. It's definitely not 'good' value, but it's worth it if you want those moulds in that box now.