Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I went to northland toysrus this morning and they only had 7 optimus maximus and one each of bumblebee and optimus prime masks. It was depressing how small their transformers section has become.
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I went to northland toysrus this morning and they only had 7 optimus maximus and one each of bumblebee and optimus prime masks. It was depressing how small their transformers section has become.
    I've had a long talk with them and they have said that their shipments are not doing to well. Something about unreliable delivery guys. I still have a certain matter that I am waiting for them to give to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Waxpython View Post
    Hi if anyone here lives in melbourne and around the area of doncaster the toys r us their have masterpieces now it's just ghost starscream ( sorry but i got all the others they had grimlock , mp-10 , movie masters, and thundercracker )

ghost screamer is only 60 dollars
    grimlock was 55 dollars
    movie masters were 80 dollars
    Mp-10 was 140 but i convinced them target had him for 100

if anyone wants starscream here's your chance i'm not sure how many their left but i saw at least 3.
    What's the Movie masters one?

Went down to TRU Frankston this morning (Thanks for the tip Kalel )- they had two MP Ghost Starscreams left on the clearance trays for $60 ($59.98) each. I picked them both up so one will be for me and the other for a Melbourne board member who wants it but was unable to get down to Frankston.

I've posted it for $60 in the Sales thread - all the regular rules will apply but I'm not offering postage as the cost would nullify the saving.

[QUOTE=Waxpython;337499]

Are you looking to sell the Grimlock? If so I would be very interested.

Hi if anyone here lives in melbourne and around the area of doncaster the toys r us their have masterpieces now it's just ghost starscream ( sorry but i got all the others they had grimlock , mp-10 , movie masters, and thundercracker )

ghost screamer is only 60 dollars
    grimlock was 55 dollars
    movie masters were 80 dollars
    Mp-10 was 140 but i convinced them target had him for 100

if anyone wants starscream here's your chance i'm not sure how many their left but i saw at least 3.
    Anyone else find those older MP toys, or see those prices, as most of those haven't been in stock for some time.
    And what is "Movie Masters"?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Anyone else find those older MP toys, or see those prices, as most of those haven't been in stock for some time.
    And what is "Movie Masters"?
    I assumed when then new member said "they had" perhaps they meant "they had in the past". The lack of proper capitalisation and punctuation in all the new member's posts suggests to me English is not their first language.

The Ghost Starscream was found at Frankston Toys R Us for $60 though over the weekend.

Or it's possible that Grimlock is the FOC Grimlock? And perhaps the person saw the Hasbro toys of Bumblebee and Starscream that were released as Masterpieces in Japan.

The Ghost Starscreams at Frankston TRU were in what they called the stock overflow trays in the middle of an aisle, not on a shelf near the rest of the (pitifully few) other TFs in their section. I have a feeling that these may have just been the last few at the TRU warehouse that have been thrown onto a pallette destined for a random TRU that wound up being Frankston.

Mp-10 was 140 but i convinced them target had him for 100.
    That's some solid convincing! MP-10 was a TRU exclusive - its amazing that they believed Target could sell it!

Just remember that fraud (deceptively benefiting financially) is a crime, and should not be boasted about here (as per the rules, and for your own benefit).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just remember that fraud (deceptively benefiting financially) is a crime, and should not be boasted about here (as per the rules, and for your own benefit).
    if anyone else sees an MP-Grimlock, let me know