Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So I went on a wardrive and the results aren't promising in the west, most big w's stocked up on tf's finally but in short wave 1 deluxes only

Werribee plaza:Movie leaders and deluxes stocked up plentifully, SIGNS of potp wave 2 leaders (spotted a single unicronus), think I saw an elita one, and they got MORE wave 1 potp's, that's it

Sanctuary lakes:Movie leaders, movie deluxes, but no potp anything, watch these guys

Sunshine:Movie leaders, movie deluxes, wave one POTP deluxes, no POTP leaders

Highpoint:Movie leaders, movie deluxes, no POTP deluxes and 2 cases of wave 2 leaders (thats unicronus).

I'll post this in the big w thread as well but between highpoint and werribee plaza they're both adamant on buying early and then refunding the difference, highpoint didn't even want to give me that option (seemed a bit stuck up, obviously protecting profits since refunding just to get a lower price while a convenience isn't looked nicely upon) and werribee plaza just...didn't know and said I could risk being knocked back trying to refund on the day or put them on laybuy and pay the extra $5

But no wave 3 leaders (that's optimal optimus), if anyone can report anything that'd be great for my weekend XD
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 19th June 2018 at 09:02 PM.