I liked this episode. I think it touched on a variety of themes nicely. Appreciating people for what they are, fairness and freedom, right to life etc. Good for a kids show.

I didn't care for the Dinobots. I appreciate them being introduced and look forward to further appearances but their introduction didn't do anything for me. Nada at all. And I'm a Dinobot fan too...

The key is no longer even remotely tolerable. I understand that it's necessary to keep the girl around but what -can't- it do? It's like the ultimate weapon and the Autobots are like, yeah, let this girl keep it...

The things that keep this from being as enjoyable like, as Kup says, Beast Wars is the stupidity of the Autobots. THey aren't blatantly idiotic as they were in Cybertron or Energon but these points really peeve me off:
1.) The Dinobots change colour and they don't even notice!
2.) "Reverse engineering" anyone...?
3.) This little girl knows where every compartment on the Autobots are to stick that key. What did they do? Strip down their component parts and showed them all the key ports in their metallic hides? Really stupid.
4.) That Professor is brain yet he looks drugged up 90% of the time.

The best part was how they left the episode's ending hanging. You know u want to see more of the Dinobots and the transforming of Grimlock was a fresh sigh of relief.

As it stands, not bad. But still not that great.