Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JP mag - MP Grimlock, Henkei Cyclonus, Mickey Convoy.

Default JP mag - MP Grimlock, Henkei Cyclonus, Mickey Convoy.

Scans from the latest JP Mag Hyper Hobby have appeared online, showing some really nice pics of MP Grimlock, Henkei Cyclonus (looking very cartoony), Alternity Megatron prototype, Henkei Inferno and Ratchet, and Transformers Disney Label MickeyMouse Trailer.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...gatron-166524/

and for those without tfw2005 access, watermarked pics can be found here:

http://tformers.com/transformers-hyp...0704/news.html

I really like Grimlock (it shows how to change the colour of the dino eyes). Cyclonus colours really show off its cartoon form.
    Nice close up of Altenity Megatron's head. And not sure why there is a Mickey Prime is black and white, but apparently it is a limited edition variant to the Optimus coloured one.

The appear to be using the Universe pics for Ratchet and Inferno. The other Tak-Tom promos for those toys look different.

MP Grimlock looks great. His dino arms are a little too lenghty though?

Still not buying into Alternity Megatron

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MP Grimlock is gonna be a bust buy for me when he comes out, however with the increasing AUS dollar atm, I'm gonna wait till he's released to order him; he's dear enough as it is so if the exchange rate continues to improve it will be a bit nicer.

Grimlock is looking quite nice. I wonder where the die-cast will be? I just hope TakTom don't cheat us like they did with Greenscream and Megs by making two bars in his chest or his toes metal respectively. Still, considering the lack of care for figure QC lately, I'm not going to buy him immediately, I'll wait for feedback before committing to him, and if TakTom once again let us down, I'll wait for Hasbro's version. So far they seem to be doing pretty well QC wise with Masterpiece moulds.

Me like Grimlock very much, uh I mean that Grimlock just keeps looking cooler each time I see it. the other stuff looks cool to. I like the Alternity Megs to, it's nice that they've made his head a little different, though I doubt I can afford to get Alternity Megs and Grimlock if there released around the same time.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I like the "eye-colour-changer" gimmick on Grimlock!!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The appear to be using the Universe pics for Ratchet and Inferno. The other Tak-Tom promos for those toys look different.
    Yeah - I was thinking the same thing... don't like the red crest on Ratchet personally

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I really like Grimlock (it shows how to change the colour of the dino eyes). Cyclonus colours really show off its cartoon form.
    Nice close up of Altenity Megatron's head. And not sure why there is a Mickey Prime is black and white, but apparently it is a limited edition variant to the Optimus coloured one.
    Megatron looks great. I might have to get that one.

Micky in black and white would have been more significant if it turned into a steamboat instead.

With the purple cyclonus, I think I might have to hunt down a purple g1 galvatron.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I like the look of that Cyclonus.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Cyclonus looks a little bit light on colour for me, I wonder how many people will be on this forum saying "OH NO I just broke off my skinny little T-Rex arms from MP Grimlock" as they are looking a bit fragile.