Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Botbots cartoon for Netflix

Amazon America has them in stock too....which can ship to here through the Australian site, but some of the prices are eye-watering.
    I was told twice that they won't be coming to Australia, but will probably show up here after I import them.

So you will get doubles to get the full set...

Now that people are getting these from Amazon America and Hasbro Pulse, we have some photos of the packs and the catalogue... which should show all of Series 6 (the catalogue has 60 figures on it but the packaging has 75+ on it).
    Even though online stores have been listing the four size-classes as master carton bulk lots, it is not always reliable if an outlet has unpacked the master cartons, as some people have been posting about getting duplicate single packs or multi-packs, leaving them with an incomplete set and having to chase up spares on the secondary market because they don't want to buy a second complete master carton for just one or two Botbots.

On top of this risk (of online sources not sending out sealed Master Cartons as they are supposed to), there is also the risk of them sending out a single pack instead of the full Master Carton... as I and some others in America found out the hard way, with just one Single pack sent instead of a Master Carton of 24, making it a very expensive single $5 Botbot toy costing about $140.
    (the last photo here is mine, which even shows a label on the single pack that says it should have been for 24 packs... but alas, now I have to send it back, wait for a refund (and hope they don't reject the refund because I didn't send back 24 figures), and then risk ordering another set of Single Packs)

The list of 60 figures (I'm still working out if some are new or redecos)...

Botbots - Series 6 - Ruckus Rally
    (60 toys & 2 vehicles)

Single packs - x24
    5-packs - x4 (2x Gamer Geeks, 2x Hunger Hubs)
    8-packs - x4 (2x Pet Mob, 2x Custodial Crew)
    Vehicle packs with 4 figures - x2 (1x Gamer Geeks, 1x Hunger Hubs)
    (total 84 figures = 24 duplicates)

Oil Slicks (9)
    - Blindspot (tv - mostly black redeco)
    - Fish Oil (fish - mostly black redeco)
    - Grease Drip (corn dog - mostly black redeco)
    - Greasebowl (toilet - mostly black redeco)
    - Grinded G. Ears (headphones/gorilla - mostly black redeco)
    - Message Muffler (phone - mostly black redeco)
    - Motor-Vation (neck pillow/dog - mostly black redeco)
    - Skiddz Snackz (grapes? - mostly black redeco)
    - Steer'd Wrong (arcade game - mostly black redeco)

Hunger Hubs (12)
    - Brock O'Lonely (broccoli - green redeco mushroom)
    - Cold Turkey (roast chicken - new?)
    - Don Meleon (watermelon slice - redeco?)
    - Dud Spud (fries - brown redeco)
    - Pork Chop (bacon rasher - brown redeco)
    - Rebel Without a Queso (nacho box - white redeco)
    - Sunnyside (cooked eggs - new?)
    - Tappy Takeout (Chinese food box - brown redeco)
    - The Tendorizer (steak - redeco?)
    - Ulf The Orange (juice box - redeco?)
    - Veggietron (burger - redeco)
    - Wafflenetic (waffle - redeco?)

Gamer Geeks (13)
    - Chitter Click (computer mouse - new?)
    - Fidget-Sitter (gamer chair - new?)
    - G1000 (stereo system - white redeco)
    - Gamerguy1027 (computer - white redeco)
    - Go-Naut (?? - new?)
    - Jetaway (??? - white redeco)
    - Joystick (game joystick - black redeco)
    - Pew Pew Pew (ray gun - black redeco?)
    - Player The Handbook (??? - brown redeco)
    - Playgor Cardquest (playing cards - white redeco)
    - Retro Recon (Autobot logo - new)
    - Scratchmouth (CD - white redeco)
    - Snuzzlebeard (gnome - blue redeco santa)

Custodial Crew (13)
    - Bobby Bluejean (overalls - blue redeco?)
    - Caution (hazard sign - minor redeco)
    - Clean Dive (toilet brush - white redeco)
    - Grammy Giggleclean (beaker - grey redeco)
    - Grunge Plunge (plunger - brown redeco)
    - Lady Loofah (sponge - blue redeco cheese)
    - Loose Deuce (poo - red? redeco)
    - Mean Clean (spray bottle - new?)
    - Roboclean (vacuum cleaner - blue redeco)
    - Sergeant Scrubforce (mop/bucket - new?)
    - Unhandy (glove - white redeco)
    - Vomit Comet (vomit - redeco?)
    - Waxwell (polisher - grey redeco sander)

Pet Mob (13)
    - Anty Farmwell (ant farm - red redeco)
    - Aunty Kitty (cat - black redeco)
    - Bully Bulldog (??? - new?)
    - Chow Wow (noodle bowl - white redeco)
    - Coach Husky (dog - white redeco)
    - Crickets... (cricket - green redeco)
    - Feathers, Uncaged (birdcage - redeco?)
    - Fuzzy Fearless (hampster - brown redeco)
    - Overcoiled (cobra - black redeco?)
    - Poo-Tricia Pickup (dog poo bag - new?)
    - Quacked Up (duck - green redeco)
    - Rattle Tail (rat - black redeco)
    - So Humerus (dog treat - white redeco)

Vehicles (2)
    - Outta Controller (Game Controller/jet - new) (Game Geeks)
    - Racer-Roni (Pizza Slice/racer - new) (Hunger Hubs)

Single Pack codes (to be verified, as I didn't get a full set to check these)....
    A – Pork Chop - Hunger Hubs
    B – Sunnyside - Hunger Hubs
    C – Wafflenetic - Hunger Hubs
    D – The Tendorizer - Hunger Hubs
    E – Tappy Takeout - Hunger Hubs
    F – Playgor Cardquest - Gamer Geeks
    G - Jetaway - Gamer Geeks
    H – Chitter Click - Gamer Geeks
    I – Joystick - Gamer Geeks
    J – G1000 - Gamer Geeks
    K – Grinded G. Ears - Oil Slicks
    L – Fidget-Sitter - Gamer Geeks
    M – Overcoiled - Pet Mob
    N – Crickets… - Pet Mob
    O – Coach Husky - Pet Mob
    P – Quacked Up - Pet Mob
    Q – Poo-Ttricia Pickup - Pet Mob
    R – Motor-Vation - Oil Slicks
    S – Mean Clean - Custodial Crew
    T – Vomit Comet - Custodial Crew
    U - Unhandy - Custodial Crew
    V – Clean Dive - Custodial Crew
    W – Grunge Plunge - Custodial Crew
    X - Roboclean - Custodial Crew

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    On top of this risk (of online sources not sending out sealed Master Cartons as they are supposed to), there is also the risk of them sending out a single pack instead of the full Master Carton... as I and some others in America found out the hard way, with just one Single pack sent instead of a Master Carton of 24, making it a very expensive single $5 Botbot toy costing about $140.
    (the last photo here is mine, which even shows a label on the single pack that says it should have been for 24 packs... but alas, now I have to send it back, wait for a refund (and hope they don't reject the refund because I didn't send back 24 figures), and then risk ordering another set of Single Packs)
    How on earth does that happen? Is it just the result of Amazon treating employees like slaves, or is there some way to honestly make that mistake?

Anyway, catalogues are still a thing?!?! There's something I miss from the 80s... And the next time I see someone complaining that a Generations deluxe is a piece of crap, I've gotta direct them to Loose Deuce

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looking good.

My botbots are sitting in PoL with BBTS. I assume they won't have this issue, they are normally pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

It happened again... I received a big box with just a single Botbot figure in it.
    So the system must be telling the picker to use a big enough box for 24 toys, but the picker is only putting one in there.
    Now I have to try to claim a refund again, and go through the hassle of convincing them that I only received one toy instead of 24. (I am still waiting for a refund for the first order, as I have to wait until the item is returned all the way back to America, and hope that the person who processes the refund doesn't reject it because they think that I am not sending back 24 toys.)
    I really want to complete the set and Amazon is the easiest, cheapest option at the moment... but if I order it a third time before they sell out it might happen again (probably not going to happen if they are sending out a single figure). It also means that even if I did get 24 toys, it won't be a sealed master carton to guarantee a full set... it is likely to be just 24 random loose figures, possibly leaving me to then have to chase up missing figures on ebay at 10 times the price.

Can't speak of shipping, however it's cheaper from BBTS, unless your receipt there is in AUD?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Can't speak of shipping, however it's cheaper from BBTS, unless your receipt there is in AUD?
    I think BBTS charge GST... and their shipping rates went through the roof a few years ago... but I just can't risk buying from Amazon again, so I might just have to pay the extra* (and Entertainment Earth won't restock until JAN-FEB).

*Since Amazon Australia was in au$, the price would change based on the exchange rate - my first order was au$138, while my second order was au$123 (the us$ dropped a lot that month).
    The BBTS listing is us$75, which will be about au$110. Considering the size of the box needed, I would expect about $50 shipping. And then about $16 GST if they charge it.

Yes BBTS charge GST.

I had the whole wave preordered and when it dropped into my pile of loot it was a total of $375aud before GST and shipping. So I cancelled most of it because I am not paying that much for Botbots. I’ll ship what I am getting in the next few weeks. I was just hoping for that G1 style Unicron action figure thingy to come in stock before I ship.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I....I... I did not know you could cancel stuff once it dropped in your PoL...