Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Megatron HISS Tank and Baroness Transformers X GI Joe Crossover revealed.

Default Megatron HISS Tank and Baroness Transformers X GI Joe Crossover revealed.

Here they are, the rumoured HISS Tank Megatron and Baroness crossover.

I think I'll actually get this one, unlike the other crossovers.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/46708/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I quite like it.

I'm loving the concept, and if I enjoyed GI Joes this would be hitting all my buttons, but I never really had any interest in GI Joe, so the focus on the 3 3/4" scale pushes down my interest and I won't pick up what will be quite a large figure.

If it was TF scaled I'd be all in.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Take a copy of your invoice in case it goes up, they've been caught doing it with previous items

Hiss really not my ssing

The interesting thing is that it won't be released in America until January 2023 (for us$90), but will somehow be released in Australia in July 2022 (for au$118), some 6 months earlier.
    It is worth noting that recently we have managed to get some exclusives here 2 or 3 months before America (probably due to covid), but 6 months seems a little bit much, so keep in mind that the EB Games release date could be wrong.

The Hasbro Pulse listing says that it is already sold out... if that isn't an inventory error on their part, maybe EB Games has a limited quantity too, so pre-order quickly just in case.

The product details...

Transformers robots have always been -- More Than Meets the Eye -- but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality.

Worlds collide in this Transformers-G.I. Joe mash-up pack! The Decepticons and Cobra team up to conquer the world! Baroness and Megatron, disguised as a H.I.S.S. Tank, plan the next Cobra attack. The Megatron H.I.S.S. Tank toy converts from robot to tank mode in 28 steps and comes with G.I. Joe Retro Baroness figure. Both figures feature deco and details based on the worlds of Transformers and G.I. Joe. Includes fusion cannon, backpack, and weapon accessories. Accurate scale to the 1983 H.I.S.S. Tank toy. Display Baroness figure at the turret and in the H.I.S.S. tank vehicle mode. Packaging is inspired by a mash-up of the classic ’80s toys with retro artwork. Baroness toy comes on a card back with file card.

Includes: 2 Figures, 3 accessories, and instructions.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always More Than Meets the Eye, but now fans can experience Transformers characters as they mash-up with iconic characters who share this same quality
    TRANSFORMERS-G.I. JOE MASH-UP: The Decepticons and Cobra team up to conquer the world! Baroness and Megatron, disguised as a H.I.S.S. Tank, plan the next Cobra attack
    INSPIRED BY G.I. JOE: Megatron H.I.S.S. Tank toy converts from robot to H.I.S.S. tank mode in 28 steps and comes with G.I. Joe Retro Baroness figure. Deco and details are based on the world of G.I. Joe
    DETAIL AND ACCESSORIES: Includes fusion cannon, backpack, and weapon accessories. Accurate scale to the 1983 H.I.S.S. Tank toy. Display Baroness figure at the turret and in the H.I.S.S. tank vehicle mode
    SPECIAL RETRO G.I. JOE-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Packaging is inspired by the classic ’80s Transformers and G.I. Joe toy packaging with retro artwork. Baroness figure comes on a card back with file card
    F3983
    Even though Hasbro needed something to reveal for their GIJoe 40th anniversary video, the packaging clearly says that it is a Transformers collaborative toy, not a GIJoe collaborative toy.... so should have been revealed on a Transformers video.

I finally found the livestream video, as the major fansites didn't appear to want to quote it... which was on youtube. It goes for almost 2 hours, with the Collaborative toy at about 80 minutes.

Also for pre-order at Amazon Australia, for $104 - that's $14 cheaper than EBGames, but you will have to wait 6 weeks if both places get them at their expected dates (Amazon Australia release date is August 15th).