Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Micro Machines Transformers

Picked up the Optimus set the other day; it's pretty decent for the price. It would be nice if the trailer could close with all the attachments connected, but them's the breaks. The trailer is taller and slightly longer than Earthrise/Kingdom Optimus' trailer too (looks as 'good' if not better too). Now I'm gonna have to collect the vehicles!

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I love it. Hopefully they release more G1 MM's to go along with Tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    It would be nice if the trailer could close with all the attachments connected, but them's the breaks.
    Yeah, this part really bugs me. The Star Wars Micro Machines sets from 2015 could close up without needing to detach 15 pieces from them. Feels like a step backward for me.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Australian importer of the Micro Machines had said some time ago that they were intending to have Transformers MM here at some stage, but they didn't have any confirmed details at that stage, or say how much of the range they would import here.
    I might have to chase them up again for an update.
    I got a reply back from the importer of these licensed Micro Machines...

At this stage Big W are only ranging the two playsets, however we are working on hopefully expanding the range with them next year.
    I guess that means we only have the two playsets here in Australia so far, and no guarantee for more. If we want to fill them out with extra vehicles any time soon, I guess importing them will be necessary.
    I think that might also mean that BigW is the only retailer with them here, which would be a shame if true, as the Micro Machines brand is in other major retailers, and it would be good to have price and availability options.

Does anyone know if there *are* other micro machines released yet? I can’t find anything on amazon or eBay…. But i did find a youtube video of some blind box micro machines being opened.

I don’t even know where to begin to source these from as imports.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Does anyone know if there *are* other micro machines released yet? I cant find anything on amazon or eBay. But i did find a youtube video of some blind box micro machines being opened.

I dont even know where to begin to source these from as imports.
    The links in post #10 show that a lot of the multi-packs have been released in America at the beginning of the year, and the 8-pack of 2007 Movie toys is currently listed on Amazon Australia (as American import stock) for au$54... which is about $7 for each tiny vehicle... but if you take into account shipping from America, it would only be about half of that for each one.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Personally, I'll only be interested in G1 Micro Machines if they make them.

There's no personality to the Movieverse altmodes.