Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy Cybertron Metroplex revealed.

Default Legacy Cybertron Metroplex revealed.

As has been rumoured for months now, this year's Titan is Cybertron Metroplex and he has been fully revealed now.

He's not something I'm interested in, but I'm sure some of us are.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...troplex/46839/

Last edited by griffin; 22nd April 2022 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added official images
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Looks good and I'm glad to see some Cybertron/Galaxy Force love heading our way, but a bit too obscure for my tastes. It's nice to see the improved work mode as well as it being a very pose-able big bot. However, I think the market for this guy will be pretty small.
    But you know, good on Hasbro for trying some other characters!, I fully support this.

I love the concept, and the improved worker mode looks great. In fact there are a lot of things to like about it - improved excavator mode, a worker mode that looks distinct from the robot mode and not just a half-transformation, way the axe splits, increased articulation, a size that matches the scale of the character from the cartoon.

But it's too similar to my existing Cybertron Metroplex to want to double dip, similar to why I didn't pick up Siege Galaxy Optimus Prime.

I think I will have to see what others have to say of it when they have it in hand, but I'm glad they are doing this sort of thing - I see the occasional younger fan video channel and they are very excited by it.
    Last edited by Seraphim Prime; 20th April 2022 at 10:54 AM.

Well, I'm glad I won't need to make space for a new titan this year. I hope the fans of Cybertron are happy.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

As a Cybertron Fan, I would love to add him to my collection, but the price atm seems a bit too unreasonable. Apparently he's gonna cost more that Victory Saber?

Update: EB/Zing does have him for pre-order, being $20 cheaper than Victory Saber, but still pretty expensive.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    As a Cybertron Fan, I would love to add him to my collection, but the price atm seems a bit too unreasonable. Apparently he's gonna cost more that Victory Saber?

Update: EB/Zing does have him for pre-order, being $20 cheaper than Victory Saber, but still pretty expensive.
    Damn... that is expensive, Black Zarak was cheaper. I will wait until it is on clearance... then maybe I will buy it... maybe

The RRP in the US has gone up to us$200, from us$179 for the last three Titans... so the price rise was bound to be be passed on here, even if it wasn't at EB/Zing.

The main retail price for Titans here in the last few years has been $300, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was $350 at most places here that will be wanting it.
    Last edited by griffin; 21st April 2022 at 11:20 PM.

Gosh that vehicle mode is rough.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yup, Pass.

No interest at all. Happy for the AEC fans.

I mean honestly, Legacy as a concept is a thing, however I'd rather they go hard at finishing G1 and then start doing whatever figure from whatever line.

Another $99 flash sale on Amazon should do the trick