Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy Wreck N Rule Wreckers collection

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That Leadfoot is Fire!!

shame I have to buy a two pack to get it.

Springer is now up on Amazon AU
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-GEN-Wr...s%2C204&sr=8-4
    Price seems surprisingly reasonable for a Voyager, especially given the prices of the 2x Deluxe sets.

That’s cheaper than many new deluxes on the site! Great price.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Given this price point, the next Voyager to be formally announced will be cheaper to get than the non-exclusive, just released Legacy version

I really just want a G1 show accurate Springer with no battle damage decos. The only figure I like the battle damage on is Galvatron. For every other Siege character, I'd rebuy them without battle damage.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

That price for Springer is ridiculously cheap... lock it in while you can.

Voyager Bulkhead in camo deco, revealed this morning on facebook.

And Seibertron have managed to get the official images of Twintwist, and have watermarked them, which is poor form.

I was hoping for a set of the original comic Wreckers (part, if not all). Instead, Hasbro is giving us one character each from 5 different universes because of the Legacy theme.

Impactor = comic
    Leadfoot = G2
    Springer = G1
    Bulkhead = Prime
    Twintwist = Diaclone?

I can fully understand why they decided to do this and do think it's a pretty cool idea. The boxarts combined, look beautiful too (a lot better than a giant golden disc). However, this is not the Wrecker set that I'd hope for.

I feel that the Golden Disc Collection, and now this Wreck and Ruin collection, are kind of like new BotCon boxsets but without the convention.

Bulkhead hits Amazon AU a lot earlier in the day than the previous ones.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Hasbro-F39...s%2C339&sr=8-4
    As with Springer, a good price for a Voyager that comes with one more accessory than his Legacy release. Pretty sure I'll cancel my order for Legacy Bulkhead at this point as I prefer this less drab deco.
    Still no pictures of the build-a-hammer that's spread over the boxes. Hopefully we'll see more about it with the final release tomorrow.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I find I prefer this new Bulkhead over the standard Legacy one (which I think I will now ignore should it appear at Kmart this weekend). The energon weapon ticked me off, all bright and clear blue. Now it's a dark smudge, and works much better for me. And the camouflage markings, whilst not done as well as might have been, do suit the vehicle nicely.

Although I would quite like to know which shade of brown is being used, because there are two different sets of official pictures (both sets can be seen on Amazon), and the shade of brown differs drastically between them (no doubt due to the lighting used)...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I really just want a G1 show accurate Springer with no battle damage decos.
    As soon as I saw the re-use of this mould and the reveal of SS86 Arcee, I thought SS86 Springer is definitely coming one day.