Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Legacy Wreck N Rule Wreckers collection

Without any warning or announcement, three of the Wreckers packs have been released in America, a lot earlier than the scheduled release of November.
    The odd thing is that it is the three packs that were revealed last to be released early - Springer, Twintwist, Bulkhead.

Ours are still listed for September, but I guess if you were really desperate, all three can be imported from Amazon America... but a lot more than what they were listed for on Amazon Australia.

Jeez! Amazon have now delayed Springer until the end of March 23! That will be 11 months after I ordered it.
    At $42 its probably the cheapest I'll ever get that mold, but I'm really on the fence about cancelling it.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

That means they are really struggling to find stock... from anywhere in the world that isn't America.
    If it is still available from Amazon America and people don't want to miss out, it is probably safest to pay a little more to secure it.

It might suck for those who have the pre-order guarantee of forty-something dollars for the Australian listing, but at the moment the American stock is just $4 more than the current Australian price of $53... which is pretty good considering the extra distance it has to ship.

American stock $57 - still available now:
    https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B09TTM3GSV/

Australian stock $53 - could be out in March... or never:
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-GEN-Wr...dp/B09H1CGTLW/