Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Lego Transformers - Optimus Prime

I think it will be at the least next week before I receive mine from Lego.com

The more I look at pictures of Lego Optimus, the more I feel it has somewhat of a Hanna-Barbera vibe to it. The more simplified/cartoony look due to the eyes being printed on a flat piece has only added to the overall charm of the toy.

Both sites had stock about an hour ago, but now both are out of stock again... so keep checking back for restocks.

I ordered on Lego.com at midnight and chose Express.
    Status remained "in warehouse" for the entirety of Wednesday.
    It got shipped out of their Victoria warehouse Thursday afternoon.
    They used DHL/Toll.
    Just received it at my Perth address this morning (Friday).
    No damage to the box

Mine is still showing as "in warehouse", so I wonder if my order on the 2nd was probably a glitch, and they just can't find any stock to fulfil my order.

Still sold out at both Australian online sources, but still in-stock at the American site... for anyone who is willing to pay a little more through a shipping forwarder.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Mine is still showing as "in warehouse", so I wonder if my order on the 2nd was probably a glitch, and they just can't find any stock to fulfil my order.
    I ordered mine at 5am on 1 June, and it only shipped out last night (regular postage speed) - so it doesn't seem like there is rhyme or reason to the order fulfilment. It's also shipping from Melbourne (which is the first thing I've had from LEGO.com ship from anywhere but their Eastern Creek warehouse since I can remember).

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The more simplified/cartoony look due to the eyes being printed on a flat piece has only added to the overall charm of the toy.
    Funnily enough I was just thinking this morning that I'd swap out the printed eyes for clear stud pieces, as that's more in line with the Lego "Transformers" I'd make as a kid. But hey, that's the beauty of Lego, you can make it how you want it.

Mine was the same but yesterday it changed to "sorted to chute."
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Was just shipped today at about 4pm... I wonder if it will show up the next day like it did for Kyle, who is twice the distance from Melbourne than me.

Was just shipped today at about 4pm... I wonder if it will show up the next day like it did for Kyle, who is twice the distance from Melbourne than me.
    Took a little while, but it was delivered today. The box is a lot bigger than I was expecting, despite all those pics online, the scale of the box itself didn't appear obvious.

Took a little while, but it was delivered today. The box is a lot bigger than I was expecting, despite all those pics online, the scale of the box itself didn't appear obvious.
    The box reminds me of the MP-1 box. It's nice that they look similar.