Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legacy toys now out at retail in Australia

Galaxy Shuttle isn’t regular Legacy figure, and is a Velocitron exclusive set for release in Walmart. Kmart -did- get the first wave of these for Leader Class (Scourge), but there’s been no word on the second wave.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did I blink and miss them, or did the wave 3 core class toys not turn up in Australia (yet)? I'm only interested in Bomb Burst, but now that I think about it I've not seen any of the toys on shelves, nor have I seen any mention of them. And the only mention I've seen globally for Bomb Burst has generally been along the lines of "hey, how'd you get that?" "UK shops".

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Did I blink and miss them, or did the wave 3 core class toys not turn up in Australia (yet)? I'm only interested in Bomb Burst, but now that I think about it I've not seen any of the toys on shelves, nor have I seen any mention of them. And the only mention I've seen globally for Bomb Burst has generally been along the lines of "hey, how'd you get that?" "UK shops".
    Wave 3 did get a release, but you're gonna have to look hard to find bomb-burst, otherwise just grab him off Amazon.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I'm not sure if wave 3 has hit retail stores yet. I just know that Amazon Australia had their Australian stock released in the first days of November.
    Not sure if the re-release Soundwave from wave 3 has shown up anywhere, as I wasn't keeping an eye out for it because it isn't a new toy.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I did see a core Soundwave in Legacy packaging in JB Hi Fi today. But that's the only wave three core they list on their web site; there's no mention of Bomb Burst. I guess they got Soundwave as solid cases, like they did with Elita-1.

I hope they come through presently, rather then being the end of line fade-out wave. I'd hate to have to pay the late tax for Bomb Burst, especially to Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm not sure if wave 3 has hit retail stores yet. I just know that Amazon Australia had their Australian stock released in the first days of November.
    Not sure if the re-release Soundwave from wave 3 has shown up anywhere, as I wasn't keeping an eye out for it because it isn't a new toy.
    I've seen Wave 3 in person at a JB Hifi in Perth, but no where else seems to have gotten beyond wave 2 of deluxes and voyagers, and wave 1 of core class.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Yeah probably exactly that. ONE K-Mart near me got Bomb-Burst. But only one. I never saw him at any other stores.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've seen wave three Crankcase, Pointblank and Skullgrin.

I have not seen anywhere Dead End or Bomb Burst.