Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2022 sale

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Where is that in Menasor mode? Is it something that stands out?
    It's the upper part of the inside of his arm frame. You can see it, but it's not really where you're going to be looking

There's also been images of the folding leg doors with yellowing as well.

EDIT: I made a comment about this in the review thread in case anyone isn't following both threads.

So this is poor plastic or chemical reaction or?.. very bad to be on a new toy

It almost looks like an unpainted piece of plastic up against the silver part.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Everyday Rewards has a 5x points booster available for the toy sale. You have to boost before you buy though.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Everyday Rewards has a 5x points booster available for the toy sale. You have to boost before you buy though.
    I clicked on the email to activate it (last week), but on the register screen today it didn't show an increase (after I had scanned my card)... so hopefully that is added in the system later.
    (I missed out on it with Motormaster, as I bought it as a guest, and didn't think to ask about it when I picked it up from the store.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I clicked on the email to activate it (last week), but on the register screen today it didn't show an increase (after I had scanned my card)... so hopefully that is added in the system later.
    (I missed out on it with Motormaster, as I bought it as a guest, and didn't think to ask about it when I picked it up from the store.)
    I bought Motormaster on Saturday, the bonus points came through today, so it takes a couple of days.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Yeah, the terms say points can take up to 14 business days to be loaded to your account.

I was tempted to re-order my 2 Motormasters and return the originals, but it only works out to be $3.22 savings for each... not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Yeah, the terms say points can take up to 14 business days to be loaded to your account.

I was tempted to re-order my 2 Motormasters and return the originals, but it only works out to be $3.22 savings for each... not worth the effort.
    So Jay, was it hard to get a second Motormaster or did your area also have no scalpers? I bought a second when I realised there was plenty of supply for the local collectors and no scalpers in sight.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So Jay, was it hard to get a second Motormaster or did your area also have no scalpers? I bought a second when I realised there was plenty of supply for the local collectors and no scalpers in sight.
    Being in Gladstone, you probably don't have as much collector/scalper demand or competition. That might be a good thing, but it could also mean less items being sent to your local stores if the demand is lower... and you end up missing out on things completely.