Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W Toy Mania 2022 sale

There's no need to worry about missing out on Motormaster. He's only exclusive for the period of the sale. I guess people haven't learnt that and instead, they are feeding the scalpers.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Managed to do a pick up from Big W Kwinana, box was smaller than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by ThornOfUnicron View Post
    Managed to do a pick up from Big W Kwinana, box was smaller than I expected.
    I have seen some people say that the box for motormaster looks smaller than it should be, but it is actually slightly bigger than the last two Commander class boxes (Rodimus and Skylynx).

Is it me or has Motormaster been taken off the website? A bit frustrating for those who want to find stores with stock.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Is it me or has Motormaster been taken off the website? A bit frustrating for those who want to find stores with stock.
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...ander/p/209423

What annoys me is seeing them on a pallet at my local before the sale, being informed no they wont scan and will be held til 16th. On the 16th some people saying they have got them off the shelves,and the nearest click and collect is 45+ min drive, so I go local assured no, not putting them out. There yesterday and assured not putting them out, go there 8am this morning, quiet store, only a few pensioners outside, go in and what? they're sold out?

I went to Big W Hurstville this morning to grab Skids. Had to get help from a checkout assistant because they weren't scanning properly, but probably fixed now because a manager took a few deluxes off to fix the issue.

Motormaster no longer listed on the big w site
    Everything else is still there

Also a load of motormasters on ebay for twice the price

Nope, he's still listed. Try searching Transformers Commander, not Motormaster.

That said, store stock only, no online stock.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Feel the need to gripe...

I idly checked the Big W site before going to bed last night, and lo and behold it finally said that Mildura had stock. So I placed an order for pickup, figuring it was easier that way than hoping they didn't sell out before I could get there today to grab one off the shelf.

I've just received a call to say that they never even received any stock on the truck...

This is the second time I've had an on-line order refunded like this, and I've only ever placed 2. Don't think I care to try a third time now.

Studio Series Voyagers are still $35 online and in store, instead of the catalogue price of $39.