Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walmart Velocitron Legacy toys

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Deluxe price point? Hot Rod will still be priced as a voyager.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Deluxe price point? Hot Rod will still be priced as a voyager.
    Is it a voyager? Lol... its in the title of the article...

I went to two ToysRUs and Takashimaya yesterday in Singapore and all Cosmos gone. Lots of wave 1 cases.

That's a lot of Clampdowns.
    And their Velocitron prices seem quite high, considering that the SG$ was fairly close to the AU$, and Singapore used to have cheaper prices.

Although another Velocitron leader toy had been leaked, we had no idea who it was, until now. Galaxy Shuttle, who is a retool of Siege/Earthrise Astrotrain. Kinda wished they waited till an Armada Jetfire toy was made, but hey I guess they wanted to use the mold for something.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Kinda wished they waited till an Armada Jetfire toy was made, but hey I guess they wanted to use the mold for something.
    I agree. Armada Jetfire was clearly heavily inspired by the original Galaxy Shuttle toy. A shared CHUG mould between them would have been very appropriate.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I plead guilty, Your Honour.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's a lot of Clampdowns.
    And their Velocitron prices seem quite high, considering that the SG$ was fairly close to the AU$, and Singapore used to have cheaper prices.
    Yeah, that's like AU$41.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Although another Velocitron leader toy had been leaked, we had no idea who it was, until now. Galaxy Shuttle, who is a retool of Siege/Earthrise Astrotrain. Kinda wished they waited till an Armada Jetfire toy was made, but hey I guess they wanted to use the mold for something.
    Jinx!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I went to two ToysRUs and Takashimaya yesterday in Singapore and all Cosmos gone. Lots of wave 1 cases.

I just got back from Singapore yesterday - Universal Studios had 6 Cosmos' at $40 Sgd each (as of Friday 7/10). Also wave 2 of the Velocitron series deluxes at terminal 3 toy store Kaboom for $39 Sgd each.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

According to Hasbro Australia (again), the Velocitron toys are not supposed to be at EBGames at all... but my contact couldn't explain why Scourge was listed on EBGames. It could be why the release date at EBGames was pushed back so much, because they didn't get the stock, and couldn't get a release date... and yet, someone at Hasbro gave them details in the beginning for the pre-order listing, and haven't told them to cancel their orders.
    I have asked twice about this item now, and am not getting any answers as to why EB had it listed, and still has it listed as an active pre-order (for those who ordered it).