Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 2022 Japanese and Asia exclusives

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The TakaraTomy Mall site has now revised the date for MPM-12 Bumblebee movie Optimus from "delayed" to end of July

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810176794/
    Just noting that the MPM-12 Optimus was indeed finally released at the end of July... and HLJ still have some leftover stock as I finally got to order one (I guess they got a lot of cancellations during the 9 month delay of its release since October 2021).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just noting that the MPM-12 Optimus was indeed finally released at the end of July... and HLJ still have some leftover stock as I finally got to order one (I guess they got a lot of cancellations during the 9 month delay of its release since October 2021).
    Was so happy when the preorder was finally fulfilled, after almost a whole year of delay! I was actually worried that it would never be released. And it's nice that the TT version is a little different than the Hasbro one, with black windows instead of blue ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Was so happy when the preorder was finally fulfilled, after almost a whole year of delay! I was actually worried that it would never be released. And it's nice that the TT version is a little different than the Hasbro one, with black windows instead of blue ones.
    Is it definitely different to the Hasbro release?
    After the first two (Mv1 Optimus and Bumblebee) had some very minor deco differences, I didn't think that any of the rest had had any differences, as I was under the impression that the Movie MPs (and pretty much everything now) was all the one production run (as they have now done with the main lines - Generations and Studio Series).