Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Collaborative: Tonka Mash-Up, Tonkanator

The box, replicating the original and reissue boxset for Devastator, but with an Autobot theme this time.

Tonkanator is out in America now, and some in-hand pictures, including comparisons with earlier versions of the Constructicons (including previous yellow versions).

This isn't coming here, so if you want one, you need to track down a source before the prices go too high.

Oh wow, totally slipped under my radar. Tonka toys collaboration is very, very cool. Thanks for the heads up!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Transformers Collaborative Tonkanator coming to Australia?
    Looks like it could be...
    A couple weeks ago, Amazon Australia put up a product page for "Project Space" (all of the Collaborative toys have a Project code-name), showing images of the Tonkanator set, and noting that it was shipping from America (which would be 3rd party stock, not from Amazon America, as it is a Target exclusive in America).
    At about au$220, it actually looked like a good deal (if you qualified for free shipping), based on what it costs in America, and what it would cost to post this big box to Australia.
    But a couple days ago, the Amazon Australia listing added the option of purchasing stock from Amazon Australia (Australian stock), for an even better price of au$200.
    Take into account that postage would normally be $20-30 for this sort of sized item, so each of the six toys in this set ends up being slightly less than the price of a Deluxe.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B09H1GYD4L/
    The listing says that the Australian stock is "temporarily out of stock", but it still allows you to purchase it, so Amazon Australia must be getting it soon.
    Just remember - if the product page lists non-Australian stock as the default stock (because it is available right now), make sure that you select the "Amazon AU" stock tab on the "Other Sellers on Amazon" listing. (on a web browser, it would be on the right side of the product page, under the default purchase tabs)

Thanks for the heads up on this! I've already got one but wouldn't mind a second set to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Would never happen with something like this, but I wish Mega Dozer, Power Digger, Motorload, Skyhook, Mega Hauler, and Motormix had different/new heads.
    This is still my first reaction when I think of the team.

It is showing as $328. But then when you put in a suburb it has another for $199. I don't use Amazon but I am confused.

Managed to get one through my wife's account. It was $189 when she did it. I assume it was marketing when they said there was one left.

She got a shipping notice today and the money deducted.

I guess that you ordered a US one, not an Australian one?

Mine finally arrived three days ago (a US one, because the Australian option wasn't listed yet back at the beginning of December).