Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Velocitron RID-2000 Scourge pre-order at EBGames

Default Velocitron RID-2000 Scourge pre-order at EBGames

Velocitron Leader RID-2000 Scourge is now on EBGames for pre-order.

As I had suspected with our earlier reporting (with the Velocitron toyline following the same format as the Netflix toyline), the Leader class has gone to EBGames instead of Kmart (after the first Netflix Leader, Kmart didn't appear to want them anymore, so Hasbro Australia was good enough to find a new home for them here).

The Velocitron Scourge is listed for a ridiculously cheap au$60 at EBGames, which could be a mistake... but just in case it isn't, best lock in a pre-order quickly before they sell out.

The Netflix Leaders that ended up at EBGames, also showed up on Amazon Australia, so this one might be there eventually too.

Yah, I tried my luck & threw a tenner at them. If it goes though, laughing, if they cancel.. meh.

Looks like legacy is continuing the trend i had with kindgom of getting the exclusive repaint before the main release

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Yah, I tried my luck & threw a tenner at them. If it goes though, laughing, if they cancel.. meh.
    I got Legacy Prime and wasn't going to double dip for Scourge, but for that price and an easy $10 pre-order why not haha.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And gone entirely from the site

Showing up as $110 on my open pre-orders page so unfortunately, don't think we'll get to pay $60 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Showing up as $110 on my open pre-orders page so unfortunately, don't think we'll get to pay $60 for it.
    Yeah, I thought it too good to be true…. So paid in full, rather than a deposit, to seal the deal. It’s showing up as $60 and paid for me in my preorders.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Saw it on my open preorders page too. But it just shows RRP $110, didn't say I have to pay $110 in total. And from my orders page. The invoice still says $60 in total.

Didn't have any interest in this mold as Laser Prime, so glad this has shown up here.
    Got a pre-order in while it was up for $60
    fingers crossed EB honours it.

my invoice and the order history still show it as $60 but if I switch to "Open Pre-Orders" it says $110

I preordered at $60 with a $10 deposit, went in to pay it off today and was told “you have $100 leftâ€
    Lucky I had a screen grab of receipt and staff said they’d honour that price but we shall see