Thread: UK Transformers official postage stamps

Default UK Transformers official postage stamps

More details about the UK stamps here, with a link that is said to be for pre-ordering it (I haven't had a chance to check it yet, to see how much, and if it can indeed ship here).

I have set up a new news topic for these, as there are a lot more than I was expecting. I thought it was just one set, but there is actually 40 different items on offer, to be released September 1st, with global shipping (I'm not sure about the large framed images though - if they are also shippable, they could be expensive).
    The artwork is done by some original UK comic artists - exclusively for Royal Mail by Andrew Wildman (pencils), Stephen Baskerville (inks) and John-Paul Bove (colours).

Check out the second link in the first post above that goes to the UK Royal Mail site, and these are the items that are/were listed - some are really nice.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

They aren't very clear on what the limited edition prestige stamp book includes... obviously all the stamps, but should I also be buying the Presentation packs or Sheet packs?

Love the Framed Glicee, will be grabbing that for sure. It's a shame it isn't offered for the Dinobot artwork, or the other stamp sets though.

Wildman must have put a lot into this. Looks way better than his Regeneration One stuff.

As for John-Paul Bove, man what a talented individual. He deserves more credit and more work. Great human being also.

They look great! Finally the dinobots all together in one collection.

Didnt realise Megs ever had a blue helmet. The dinobot sheet is really great

So much want but damn these will be expensive.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.