Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Deathsaurus announced

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like EB has finished taking orders - the Deathsaurus page on their site is gone.

We’re at 16435 with 2 days 9 hours left. Assuming they throw a few international orders in on Monday I think it’s safe to say it’ll hit the 17000.

We did it! It hit 17000. He can take a seat.

Looks like some foreign numbers were added. 5 hours to go and it is now 24,000!!!

Well, that and we've reached the part where orders are coming in at several per minute.

Well, the campaign ended with a total of 25,169 backers. My guess was 22K so I was a bit off but in the right direction. I opened my Victory Saber tonight so the hype is real right now.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Numbers have jumped overnight to 27442. Same thing happened with Victory Sabre; late order info from affiliates who took orders right up to the end of the campaign. And there will be drops, too, as people cancel or simply fail to pay.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if this ends up with more orders than VS I loathe this silly "villains sell less than heroes" thing.

It’s already got more than Victory. It only got 26211. So I hope you are feeling pleasant about that. I am also surprised it got more than victory but maybe it’s people buying multiples after seeing how much victory is going for on the secondary market.

I'm hearing rumours that Pīpō and Boater were stealthly added to Tier 3.https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attac...-jpg.29748814/
    Last edited by griffin; 14th December 2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Changed hotlinked image to link
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Numbers have jumped overnight to 27442. Same thing happened with Victory Sabre; late order info from affiliates who took orders right up to the end of the campaign. And there will be drops, too, as people cancel or simply fail to pay.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if this ends up with more orders than VS I loathe this silly "villains sell less than heroes" thing.
    It’s more a case of people seeing how much VS is selling for and ordering an extra or 4 to flip themselves. Anecdotally I ended up with an extra VS because I ordered one as part of a group buy forgetting I’d already ordered one from EB so I put my name down for 2 Deathsaurus as well.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain