Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Deathsaurus announced

You're overcomplicating the issue to the point where by that stage you would have just done a PayPal claim or charge back

FUNDED!!! We’re now at 12331 with 14 days to go. The other tiers to unlock are at 14000 and 17000.

Oh he's 100% getting backing for both tiers. I don't think the international orders have been counted yet, and if Victory Saber managed to get over twice the backers, I can't see how Deathsaurus can't.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Approximately 3500 - 4000 international orders have been added now (three consecutive Mondays), but I agree that I think it will easily meet both tiers. I expect it to get slightly fewer orders than Victory Sabre.
    Last edited by JJJ; 29th November 2022 at 12:41 PM.

I'm on the fence, but after seeing the coloured version, I am leaning towards getting it... it looks really good.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

13,500 so far... with one week to go.

14,000 will get the two extra weapons, which should happen.

17,000 will get the throne and display stand, which might be a bit too far to reach in just a week (unless a significant non-US country hasn't been adding their numbers at all yet).

Tier 1 unlocked!!! A bunch got added over night so we’re at 14189.

And I think you’re right, Griffin, tier 2 is looking a stretch.

Final days for pre-ordering the Transformers Haslab Deathsaurus!

Just keep in mind that, even though pre-orders for Victory Saber were taken right until the American listing closed, we can't rely on the same thing happening to Deathsaurus... so even though December 12th is the final day in America (early 13th for us here), don't be surprised if the preoders close here a few days before that, just to be sure that Hasbro Australia gets the final Australian numbers to send to America before the American cut-off.

Hop on over to the EBGames site or store near you (or ZIng, which you can access through this EB link)...

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...-action-figure

Just remember that you don't have to pay the full amount of $368 when pre-ordering, as you only need to pay a minimum deposit of $50... and pay it off over the next 12 months.

Also, for those who didn't order Victory Saber and now want one to go with Deathsaurus, it looks like the unclaimed and cancelled units are now being listed on the EBGames site for purchase. (check if a store near you has a spare one available, or go to your store to ask if there are some unclaimed units still at the main warehouse to ship out... and be aware that more stock might be added, as more cancellations are likely to occur in this first fortnight of its release)

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...ion-figure-set

...apparently I accidentally deleted my post saying I'd changed my mind and put in an order for this guy while trying to edit the wording of it lol

Anyway, glad we've unlocked the weapons pack. The throne would be nice if we get there but it doesn't feel essential the way the weapons are as accessories

The newest images from last week, as eye-candy for those who haven't seen them yet from the Pulse product page...