Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Haslab Deathsaurus announced

Default Haslab Deathsaurus announced

The next Haslab figure has been announced. This one is another Japanese character that I'm eager to get. Deathsaurus! It needs 11000 backers for the base level, and other accessories will be available if other goals are reached.

As of yet, I can't find an Australian order listing, but Haslab is taking orders now.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-needed/47306/

Mods, feel free to add mirrored images.

This crowdfunded project will run from October 27, 2022, to 11:59pm ET on December 12, 2022. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2023 (around September).
    Deathsaurus: Emperor of Destruction
    Transformers fans, now is your chance to bring a legendary rivalry to life. Picture it: the heroic Victory Saber* and the evil Deathsaurus standing off in a larger-than-life battle as part of your personal collection. This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss! This HasLab project re-creates Deathsaurus, inspired by Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers: Victory, as a premium collectible figure for his debut in the Transformers line for the first time in over 30 years.
    Straight Out of the Dark Nebula

Deathsaurus has a pretty iconic alt mode, and the team made sure the figure design reflects just how awesome it really is. This figure converts between robot and his powerful griffon-dragon alt mode, with plenty of features befitting the Decepticon warlord, including wing, claw, and jaw articulation. Deathsaurus stands at an impressive 11-inch height in robot mode, to scale with the prior HasLab Victory Saber figure. This figure is animation-accurate and features 30 points of articulation for creating epic battle stances and iconic poses from the anime.
    “Chest Attack!”
    Deathsaurus has deployed the Chest Animals! Deathsaurus wouldn’t be complete without his iconic Micromaster chestplate beasts, Eaglechest and Tigerchest. Eaglechest coverts between eagle and cassette modes, and Tigerchest converts between tiger and chest piece modes. The cassette-mode Eaglechest figure can fit inside the chest of Deathsaurus. The Tigerchest figure attaches to the Deathsaurus figure as a horned chest piece. Both Micromasters also convert to weapon modes that Deathsaurus can wield in battle! The Eaglechest figure has a 6-inch wingspand and converts to a double-barreled blaster accessory, and the 4-inch-long Tigerchest figure converts to a bow accessory.
    Weapons of Destruction
    Deathsaurus can’t crush his archnemesis without his iconic weapons! Pose Deathsaurus challenging Victory Saber* on the battlefield with the included sword accessory that the figure can hold. Attach the Tigerchest figure in bow mode and pose Deathsaurus taking aim at his archnemesis with the included arrow accessory. This figure also comes with the classic Death Tailer shield accessory that attaches in alt mode as the tail of Deathsaurus.
    TIER 1 – 14,000 BACKERS: “FEEL THE POWER OF THE LIVING-METAL-DESTROYING CANNON!”
    The Living-Metal-Destroying Cannon is perhaps one of the most destructive weapons in the Transformers universe. A fully-charged blast from its barrel can erode any metal material, including the living cells of Cybertronian lifeforms. This Deathsaurus figure comes with this signature weapon accessory and his classic spiked flail accessory! Fans can also plug the 6 included blast effects onto the Deathsaurus figure and his weapon accessories. The Living-Metal-Destroying Cannon, spiked flail, and blast effect accessories will be unlocked when the campaign reaches 14,000 backers.
    TIER 2 – 17,000 BACKERS: A THRONE BEFITTING THE DECEPTICON EMPEROR
    The Transformers team has sculpted an imposing throne for Deathsaurus that reflects his awesome power. This 11-inch accessory features premium deco and details inspired by the throne as seen in the anime. Additionally, we know you want to show off Deathsaurus in the most epic poses imagineable. We’re including 2 stand pieces to allow Transformers fans to showcase Deathsaurus in his most powerful stances. The throne accessory, stand base, and stand arm attachment will be unlocked when the campaign reaches 17,000 backers.
    In America - us$179.99, so could be the same as Victory Saber if it will be released here.

From the London Comic Con on this weekend...

Last edited by griffin; 29th October 2022 at 10:04 PM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just going to hit refresh on EB's site every few hours now...

So, will it get 26000 orders to match Star Sabre?

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got my Star Sabre through Robot Kingdom due to Zing/EB not taking into account (or maybe I'm the one who didn't take into account) the international date line and closing the pre-order a day early.

That said, I'll probably go through Zing this time like I did with Unicron.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    I got my Star Sabre through Robot Kingdom due to Zing/EB not taking into account (or maybe I'm the one who didn't take into account) the international date line and closing the pre-order a day early.

That said, I'll probably go through Zing this time like I did with Unicron.
    No it was only open for just over a day or two in late September, the Pulse cutoff was at least two weeks into October

Updated first post with mirrored images and information.

(note - it still isn't listed here yet, if it is coming here)

Why wouldn't it be available through EB/Zing like all the others? There was even wording in something from Hasbro yesterday that it will be available through the usual Asia & Pac (their terminology) channels. I expect to see it listed next week.

Anyway, Deathsaurus just overtook the declining Ghost Rider Haslab

Looks amazing. I’ve already put an order in for one. I know some people don’t like the method or the price and cool for them. I reckon it’ll get the full 17K backers with little worry. Just don’t be one of the people that passes now and regrets it later, plenty of people did that with both Unicron and Star Saber

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Why wouldn't it be available through EB/Zing like all the others? There was even wording in something from Hasbro yesterday that it will be available through the usual Asia & Pac (their terminology) channels. I expect to see it listed next week.

Anyway, Deathsaurus just overtook the declining Ghost Rider Haslab
    No reason to think that it won’t be. It will just be the same hefty price tag that SS was, maybe a bit more.

Also, not really sure what’s going on with the morbid curiosity of constantly comparing Deathsaurus to the Ghost Rider car? No matter what site I look on I can’t see more than 3 posts without someone mentioning it. Apart from Hasbro apparently learning some lessons and applying them to Deathsaurus, there’s really no comparison.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

That's all it is, morbid curiosity. I don't otherwise care about the Ghost Rider Haslab at all.

How did you place an order? I didn't think that we could order directly from Haslab/Pulse because we're outside the US.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Man I got some real harsh words to say about that Ghost Rider Haslab but it ain't the place and it ain't anything anyone hasn't read elsewhere anyway

More importantly, Deathsaurus is now up on Zing/EB Games
    https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...-action-figure
    https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...-action-figure
    $368AUD and a Sep 2023 release window which we all know will slip

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Man I got some real harsh words to say about that Ghost Rider Haslab but it ain't the place and it ain't anything anyone hasn't read elsewhere anyway

More importantly, Deathsaurus is now up on Zing/EB Games
    https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...-action-figure
    https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...-action-figure
    $368AUD and a Sep 2023 release window which we all know will slip
    Thank you. Order placed.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.